FSU offers Syracuse Commit RB Gus Edwards

GoldCane

Junior
good news on Collins? this news combined with the news of us contacting Green leads me to believe neither one of us know what AC is going to do. One caveat.....this is a big *** kid, so maybe they want him as a FB and it has nothing to do with Collins and this post is completely irrelevant to us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
were gonna get collins and green, glad he got his friend an offer but he gotta do whats best for him and that UM

Don't understand why Collins would go to FSU to share time with Wilder, Freeman, Thompson, and Green.... they are stacked mane. He can literally start at Miami from Day 1.

Don't understand why Collins would go to FSU to share time with Wilder, Freeman, Thompson, and Green.... they are stacked mane. He can literally start at Miami from Day 1.

This doesn't apply here, but in most part kids are uneducated and naive. They also for the most part have crap parents/guardians/coaches/teachers/guidance counselors who don't look out for their best interest or are easily duped.

We have heard kids in the past say "I am interested in academics and going to a very good school." They end up going to LSU or FSU.

We have heard kids in the past say "I want early playing time." They then sit for 3 years behind a crowded depth chart.

We have heard kids say "I want to stay home or play in warm weather." They go to Illinois or Louisville.

They say a bunch of stuff, they don't understand what is going on and they make terrible decisions.

This doesn't apply here, but in most part kids are uneducated and naive. They also for the most part have crap parents/guardians/coaches/teachers/guidance counselors who don't look out for their best interest or are easily duped.

We have heard kids in the past say "I am interested in academics and going to a very good school." They end up going to LSU or FSU.

We have heard kids in the past say "I want early playing time." They then sit for 3 years behind a crowded depth chart.

We have heard kids say "I want to stay home or play in warm weather." They go to Illinois or Louisville.

They say a bunch of stuff, they don't understand what is going on and they make terrible decisions.

PREACH.

either the kids are dumb as you say or money talks loud

Advertisement

Because as Pete pointed out Collins thinks he's better than all of them. What we offer him is a much more open depth chart for carries, but love that kind of attitude.

Duke might have something to say about that.

regardless of whether he starts or not, he would have first shot at , and probably takes, the Mike James workload. That is a lot more than what he would see at FSU

Advertisement

PREACH.

either the kids are dumb as you say or money talks loud

Money changes everything and it becomes a different analysis. Money is a variable that effects a choice greatly.

regardless of whether he starts or not, he would have first shot at , and probably takes, the Mike James workload. That is a lot more than what he would see at FSU

He believes he is better than everyone listed. Which is the attitude you want. It has been stated he doesnt care about who he has to compete with

Advertisement
Back