FSU loses speedster Marvin Bracy

Advertisement
this is duke 2 miami but this is also huge news, for me personally anyway.

seems like all the fsu fans around here knew all about marvin bracy and his world class speed and how he was going to be the next peter warrick. ive been hearing it for a whole year. glad its over.

seems like all the fsu fans around here knew all about marvin bracy and his world class speed and how he was going to be the next peter warrick. ive been hearing it for a whole year. glad its over.

I searched for it here on this site but couldn't find it

Advertisement

i just ran a search too and i also couldnt find it. i know for sure it was posted, maybe i saw it in the WEZ. Either way, good news for all parties.

http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-75876932/

Signed deal with Adidas for track. Says FSU coaches lied to him about doing football and track.

56.jpg

He is wearing a Marlins hat.... does he hate Miami residents that much?

i just ran a search too and i also couldnt find it. i know for sure it was posted, maybe i saw it in the WEZ. Either way, good news for all parties.

It was in the WEZ. Its where I go for all the up-to-date football info

Advertisement
all corches have to lie at some point

Not Al Golden he has said many team he loves when his players run track. I think Kermit will be going the M. Thomas route in wanting out of his scholarship and I think Jimbo let's out of his scholarship in order to do damage control at this point.

Thing is Kermit has to contact UM since he is FSU player but I can almost guarantee they will accept that call despite his recruiting shenanigans regarding his official visit an supposedly trying to sway recruits.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Not Al Golden he has said many team he loves when his players run track. I think Kermit will be going the M. Thomas route in wanting out of his scholarship and I think Jimbo let's out of his scholarship in order to do damage control at this point.

Thing is Kermit has to contact UM since he is FSU player but I can almost guarantee they will accept that call despite his recruiting shenanigans regarding his official visit an supposedly trying to sway recruits.

Go Canes

i doubt it our wr this year are pretty good and also a very good high school crop, he will only play special teams and i dont think he is an elite KR/PR

Bran this kid is elite with the ball in his hand go find a highlight of the marine all american game the kid is on another level when he gets his touches. Also you can't coach speed.

Go Canes

I was ribbing to an extent, but at some point a coach can be made a liar on any given account. These kids want too much stability in a program that's apart of a machine that is anything but stable. It's a tough game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back