FSU Josh Ball Starting OL Suspended Indefinitely

If you read one of the articles about this 6’8” 350lb wack job, at one point he had a violent meltdown in one of the dorms, the girl thought campus police were going to show up, but who shows up instead?

Several FSU coaches, making sure that the campus cops don’t even show, and assuring everyone they’d take care of it.

It’s a fūcking violent criminal enterprise they’re running against women, complete with coverups and obstructing law enforcement.

They’re a law unto themselves.[/QUOTE

Women are just NCAA legal extra benefits at FSU. Any parents who let thier daughters go there are assessories before the fact.

Advertisement
If you read one of the articles about this 6’8” 350lb wack job, at one point he had a violent meltdown in one of the dorms, the girl thought campus police were going to show up, but who shows up instead?

Several FSU coaches, making sure that the campus cops don’t even show, and assuring everyone they’d take care of it.

It’s a fūcking violent criminal enterprise they’re running against women, complete with coverups and obstructing law enforcement.

They’re a law unto themselves.

Tax dollars at work!

All jokes aside, it's very concerning to me that things like this are still happening in 2018. You want to cover up kid getting caught with weed? Fine. You want to provide a tutor that does a bit more than teach? No problem.

But to interfere with and continue to support someone who is abusive to women and uses his size and and status to act out against a female because he is mentally weak is disgusting to me.

Stories like this make me regret being such a Diehard college football fan. But remind me why I'm thankful to have Coach Richt in charge of our program.

All for trolling FSU, but a lot of misinformation here. For one, this was reported last year. No one covered it up. It just was ruled on by the school, however. And also, this is out of the hands of the athletic department. The kid will be suspended for the season and most likely kicked off the team.

Now technicalities out of the way, this kid needs to be kicked off the team. He's a complete scumbag piece of ****, and is a habitual woman beater. This will get more attention from here, and I believe this kid will never play a snap for FSU ever again. He still has appeals to sift through, but the school found him "responsible" for what's called "dating violence". If that ruling is not overturned, he's done at FSU.

Advertisement
All for trolling FSU, but a lot of misinformation here. For one, this was reported last year. No one covered it up. It just was ruled on by the school, however. And also, this is out of the hands of the athletic department. The kid will be suspended for the season and most likely kicked off the team.

Now technicalities out of the way, this kid needs to be kicked off the team. He's a complete scumbag piece of ****, and is a habitual woman beater. This will get more attention from here, and I believe this kid will never play a snap for FSU ever again. He still has appeals to sift through, but the school found him "responsible" for what's called "dating violence". If that ruling is not overturned, he's done at FSU.

The one dorm incident was reported.

There was nothing on all the other shlt.

Why is it OK for the police to not file battery charges that are compelling enough for the school to issue an indefinite suspension? He should have been charged - as any ordinary person would have been - and then let the jury decide if he was guilty. Typical Tallahassee PD covering it up on behalf of a player.

Advertisement
Go back and watch their game against Wake Forest if you want to see him get abused repeatedly.

Advertisement
Ya think?

YEP I'd have to agree. I didn't know and its not something to make light of.

Its a sick cowardly man that beats on woman for whatever reason
or a Muslim. (Here it comes, a warning of not an outright band! I know, I know, not all Muslims...but there are some)

It's F$U. He will be back by Memorial Day Weekend, just in time to steal some ribs from Publix for the Memorial Day bbq.
right. he will have to sit out a possession of a game against Savannah State.

I posted this on SemenHole Tears:

Ball made physical contact with Sellers on three separate occasions, according to the injunction:

•Dec. 1: He slapped her once in the face after breaking her cell phone against a wall.

•March 15: He pushed her into a closet at her Tampa home because he was upset she went to Disney with a friend and did not text back fast enough throughout the day.

•April 1: As Ball was recovering from a concussion, he grew angry because Sellers did not spend enough time with him. Ball threw her to the floor, cutting open her right knee. He later pushed her onto a chair, smacked the side of her thigh leaving a handprint bruise, and bent her car key so she could not leave. Ball later deleted photos of the injuries from her phone.

There were also three instances where sent inappropriate media was sent to Sellers:

•Ball had a girl who was lying in bed with him send a photo of them to Sellers on May 9, while his number and social media accounts were blocked.

•Ball sent photos and videos of himself drinking while taking pills to Sellers and her friend, along with more than 40 phone calls in less than an hour on June 17.

•Ball sent a “provocative and inappropriate” video of himself and Sellers to his friend, who posted the video on Snapchat on Sept. 9.

The most recent incident occurred on Sept. 23, when Ball jumped on a guy he knew that was talking to Sellers while out at Ken’s Tavern on Tennessee Street. Ball sent multiple text messages to Sellers after the incident.

Other incidents include Sellers trying to flee while Ball destroyed items in his apartment on Feb. 4 and Ball slamming his hand on Sellers’ car, cracking the windshield, on Nov. 18.

On July 30, 2016, Ball pounded a hole into his bedroom door with a screwdriver after being angry his roommate had guests late at night. He then laid on the floor and tried to choke himself. When the roommate called 911, “other Florida State football coaches came in the room and told them that the police did not come, and they helped him,” according to the court record.

The article is from September 2017. This SemenHole played for F$U all of last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back