FSU Josh Ball Starting OL Suspended Indefinitely

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
FSU at it again....Herald article doesn't say how long he's suspended but the woman he assaulted says she's looking forward to NOT seeing him on the field this year. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
It's F$U. He will be back by Memorial Day Weekend, just in time to steal some ribs from Publix for the Memorial Day bbq.

Advertisement
FSU at it again....Herald article doesn't say how long he's suspended but the woman he assaulted says she's looking forward to NOT seeing him on the field this year. :rolleyes:

An FSU player!! Arrested in Tallahassee!!! For a serious crime no less!!!

Meh! I give it a week or so.

He'll be back in the lineup before the season starts

Suspended for 3 months, 3 days, 16 hours, so he’ll be out for the first series vs VagTech.

Willie don’t play.

Well if we're hearing about it, and he's actually suspended, the only logical explanation is that he was passed on the depth chart.

Advertisement
"Suspended indefinitely" in this instance means nothing more than "until things quiet down." He'll do some community service, offer a public apology and slowly re-integrate to football well before the season starts.

We Be Skrong.......
10670063_797952936913120_8599562484202055950_n.jpg

An FSU player!! Arrested in Tallahassee!!! For a serious crime no less!!!

Meh! I give it a week or so.

He'll be back in the lineup before the season starts
This was all covered up. No one heard about this until now. It happened last year . No media, not even mentioned on message boards. No he was not arrested this was done by title iv. He beat her up on 3 separate occasions and she got a restraining order. Word is he has anger and violence issues. He will be out for the year but after that ??? Huge risk and liability to let him play again.

This was all covered up. No one heard about this until now. It happened last year . No media, not even mentioned on message boards. No he was not arrested this was done by title iv. He beat her up on 3 separate occasions and she got a restraining order. Word is he has anger and violence issues. He will be out for the year but after that ??? Huge risk and liability to let him play again.

Ya think?

YEP I'd have to agree. I didn't know and its not something to make light of.

Its a sick cowardly man that beats on woman for whatever reason

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was thinking the same thing, they tried to cover this up and are actually upset the ex-girlfriend "leaked" the suspension and made her remove a social media post.

Typical F$U, protecting players and blaming their victims.

Advertisement
If you read one of the articles about this 6’8” 350lb wack job, at one point he had a violent meltdown in one of the dorms, the girl thought campus police were going to show up, but who shows up instead?

Several FSU coaches, making sure that the campus cops don’t even show, and assuring everyone they’d take care of it.

It’s a fūcking violent criminal enterprise they’re running against women, complete with coverups and obstructing law enforcement.

They’re a law unto themselves.

Felony State University at it again huh. No surprise here. Guess lil Willie got tired of sending them payments, he knows Summer's just getting started.

It's F$U. He will be back by Memorial Day Weekend, just in time to steal some ribs from Publix for the Memorial Day bbq.

That's not at all fair, this guy will almost certainly serve a 1 quarter suspension.
Against Samford.
Yes I realize that's not the first game of the season and there's a perfectly logical reason for suspending him for the second game, I just can't tell you.
It's being handled internally.

Advertisement
Back