FSU JaMarcus Chatman **** talking already

Attachments

• th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is their super bowl. Hope Richt doesnt take them lightly
No one associated with the Miami program will ever take a game vs the Noles lightly. But I agree 100% with your comment that this is their superbowl, and I don't think it will be the cake walk that many in our fanbase are predicting it will, regardless of how different of forms the two teams are in. There were several years in the last decade where FSU was having a way better season than us and yet we played them tight.

Having said that, it does seem like right now at this moment is an incredible opportunity for us to get a convincing win in The Hard Rock!

lmao Dallas really been instigating ****. He the A1 troll and I love it. Check IG comments you see him tellin chatman to go win a **** game lol. Yall see what he did on twitter with UNC alums? Love this kid because he backs it up
do show man ...............u cant do that without showing us bruh thats like d8k teasing.

THESE Noles are gonna "smash us"??

Also, very interesting choice of words... He could've said "stomp," "destroy," even "scalp," but this purse wearer just had to choose "smash." Hmmmm 🤔

#MoreFSWhoFagaloonery #AKAEfEsJuMariconeria #WhatTheFIsGoingOnUpThere #SonEnfermosALaTranca

lol at the live feed comments calling them *** LMAO HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA im weakni88a

Advertisement
It's going to get ugly next weekend. Richt will drop the smirk on Taggart at the end of the game.

I hope our entire team comes out of the smoke wearing backpacks right before kickoff next week. We have to clown these fools

lmao Dallas really been instigating ****. He the A1 troll and I love it. Check IG comments you see him tellin chatman to go win a **** game lol. Yall see what he did on twitter with UNC alums? Love this kid because he backs it up

We beat that whole “old school Cane” moniker to death, but Deejay qualifies.

Advertisement
lmao shoulda came and said hi

Too much running around, thanks though.

Driving is a trip there. Fūcking roundabouts, driving on the wrong side of the car, on the wrong side of the road. It’s an adventure since it was my first time driving there....and in the small towns and outside them, people going 60 on narrow roads that fit 1.5 cars, as they pass each other going in different directions. Jesus Christ. I felt I was playing head on chicken...with nowhere to go with a wall or hedge on my left.

Advertisement
With a coach whose name sounds like a breathe-stopping, life-choking fart, and a turnover trophy that looks like a tampon purse, I’d shut the 9#uk up.:subdued:
Don't know you need all that room for tampons.....throw in some blush, eyeliner, or whatever else they call that stuff....and they're all set.

Too much running around, thanks though.

Driving is a trip there. Fūcking roundabouts, driving on the wrong side of the car, on the wrong side of the road. It’s an adventure since it was my first time driving there....and in the small towns and outside them, people going 60 on narrow roads that fit 1.5 cars, as they pass each other going in different directions. Jesus Christ. I felt I was playing head on chicken...with nowhere to go with a wall or hedge on my left.

You have no idea how redic it is to get used to driving like you have a death wish, but I figured it out. I hate driving here. I will take rafters in toyota tercels on the 836 any day of the week trust me... Glad you survived. Send flanigans the next time youre back here.

You have no idea how redic it is to get used to driving like you have a death wish, but I figured it out. I hate driving here. I will take rafters in toyota tercels on the 836 any day of the week trust me... Glad you survived. Send flanigans the next time youre back here.

LOL I will.

It’s no joke, once you’re out in the country on their roads, you better fūcking be ready. Not telling you anything you don’t already know.

Since I was driving a rental, or a car hire as they say over there, I obviously didn’t need a license other than my Florida one. I guess for expats like you afte a while you have to get a local license and their driving tests are way harder.

When I ended up turning the car in I had almost 500 miles on it. So I did some real driving. I kept being so worried of scraping the left side. Because you spend a lifetime knowing that there’s really nothing on your left and then all of a sudden you’re driving and you get 10 feet of metal on your left that you have to account for.

The other thing is I kept forgetting is to look in the rearview mirror because you’re just not used to where it is.

Not a scratch though. I may have scraped the left tires on the sidewalk a few times but it wasn’t noticeable. The guy at the car hire told me that Americans frequently bring cars back with scratches and dents on the left side that they end up getting charged for (or their insurance)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back