FSU game

I love Emory but the way we played against Clemson won’t get it done vs FSU. Their offense is way better than Clemson’s we’re going to need to score points to beat FSU.

We won’t score enough points if Mario and Dawson call the game as conservatively with Emory as they did vs clemson.

TVD gives us the best chance if he’s healthy enough. If he won’t be healthy enough in two weeks we gotta let Emory play starting now to get reps in vs ncstate and 2 weeks of practice
Listen to Dawson's presser today. He said there were more downfield shots but Emory checked it down

I don't think it was necessarily Dawson being conservative...

Advertisement
If Ole Miss beats ATM then they would much more likely to go to Georgia. Especially since they are not going to Georgia v. Mizzou 1 v. 14 this week for a top 15 matchup instead going to Bama for only a 8 v 13 telegraphs they are going to Athens for a potential top 10 matchup.

If not even PSU v. UM would be a bigger game, unless ESPN wants to limit the free advertising for the 12 pm. FOX big game

The only saving grace is that it might be Corso's last year so they need to go to Tally sometime this year
yeah nothing is for certain all of those are good games but none with the rivalry aspect of an FSU / Miami game.

We also have already been announced as an ABC game and 6 day hold so assuming us and FSU both win we'll be the primetime ABC game that night

Michigan - Penn State is certainly a possibility but with them probably going to Michigan - Ohio State 2 weeks later, and them already doing Penn State Ohio State a few weeks ago I just don't see it (ESPECIALLY with all that's surrounding Michigan at the moment)

Advertisement
I don't wish ill on any player because everyone deserves a shot to play in the League, even if they play at Gainesville.

However, something tells me that Travis may have his luck run out against Pitt. Just a feeling. I know he's been an ironman, but everyone's number comes up. TVD's came up last year.

Advertisement
I don't wish ill on any player because everyone deserves a shot to play in the League, even if they play at Gainesville.

However, something tells me that Travis may have his luck run out against Pitt. Just a feeling. I know he's been an ironman, but everyone's number comes up. TVD's came up last year.
IDK. Pitt needs to bring some defense and offense after that complete beatdown by ND. Pretty awful in all 3 facets of the game giving up 2 special teams TDs.

I think the only way FSU loses, is if they take Pitt for granted looking ahead to us.

Advertisement
When I look at this game I think we matchup extremely well in most areas. What scares me most about this game is Travis and Coleman. The one thing Travis is really good at is extending plays with his legs. I don’t know how many times this year I’ve seen the opposing team look like they’re going to sack Travis, only for him to get free, fake like he’s going to run, and then throw it deep. On offense, we simply cannot turn the ball over. FSU’s offense is too good to keep giving them free opportunities. Unless TVD is able to “get right” this week, I almost wonder if the best game plan against them is to play bully ball and run the ball, control clock, and keep Travis and Co. off the field. It wouldn’t be exciting to watch, but we can’t have TVD throwing a bunch of int’s either.

Advertisement
When I look at this game I think we matchup extremely well in most areas. What scares me most about this game is Travis and Coleman. The one thing Travis is really good at is extending plays with his legs. I don’t know how many times this year I’ve seen the opposing team look like they’re going to sack Travis, only for him to get free, fake like he’s going to run, and then throw it deep. On offense, we simply cannot turn the ball over. FSU’s offense is too good to keep giving them free opportunities. Unless TVD is able to “get right” this week, I almost wonder if the best game plan against them is to play bully ball and run the ball, control clock, and keep Travis and Co. off the field. It wouldn’t be exciting to watch, but we can’t have TVD throwing a bunch of int’s either.
Appropriate on Halloween. Do we get good TVD or bad TVD? Last month plus he had been very very bad. Maybe our luck changes and we get the Heisman trophy good TVD. I’m down to hope but it might be wishful thinking.

Johnny Ruiz has a better shot at beating the feds than we do beating Norvell's group of senior citizens.

We ought to be +20.5 dogs

Advertisement
Back