FSU game

Yup and ol' Corch Dooz ain't helping things too.

Gotta love when your coach that recruited you basically says that you suck in comparison to the guys he had prior.

Advertisement
Travis scares the **** out of me...something I never thought I would write.
We've had issues at times with the likes of GT and Virginia's bum *** QB's. Travis is in another stratosphere compared to those twits.

The defense has to play It's best game of the year, specifically the cornerbacks. If we can somehow turn back the clock and get the TVD from the A&M game that would be nice as well.

I love Emory but the way we played against Clemson won’t get it done vs FSU. Their offense is way better than Clemson’s we’re going to need to score points to beat FSU.

We won’t score enough points if Mario and Dawson call the game as conservatively with Emory as they did vs clemson.

TVD gives us the best chance if he’s healthy enough. If he won’t be healthy enough in two weeks we gotta let Emory play starting now to get reps in vs ncstate and 2 weeks of practice

Advertisement
if we beat nc state I think FSU game has a great chance to be gameday

Utah getting smoked by Oregon and USC ****ting the bed twice helped our case there.

biggest competition is Ole Miss - UGA or Tennessee / Missouri

but hard to believe they'd pass on an FSU / Miami ranked game when one team is ranked top 4
1698700251743.png

Advertisement
Gawd, I'm dreading this game. TVD is a head case, so if he starts or if it's Williams it will be a handcuffed offensive scheme, I can see a lot of 3 and outs.
If we continue with the poor tackling, with 2-3 turnovers we're going to get drilled.

Flame Away
ya gotta let your nuts hang man, they are way too high up there at the moment

I love Emory but the way we played against Clemson won’t get it done vs FSU. Their offense is way better than Clemson’s we’re going to need to score points to beat FSU.

We won’t score enough points if Mario and Dawson call the game as conservatively with Emory as they did vs clemson.

TVD gives us the best chance if he’s healthy enough. If he won’t be healthy enough in two weeks we gotta let Emory play starting now to get reps in vs ncstate and 2 weeks of practice
🤣😂🤣😂You can’t make this sh! !t up! SMDH

Attachments

• IMG_2482.png
    IMG_2482.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
if we beat nc state I think FSU game has a great chance to be gameday

Utah getting smoked by Oregon and USC ****ting the bed twice helped our case there.

biggest competition is Ole Miss - UGA or Tennessee / Missouri

but hard to believe they'd pass on an FSU / Miami ranked game when one team is ranked top 4
View attachment 263615
If Ole Miss beats ATM then they would much more likely to go to Georgia. Especially since they are not going to Georgia v. Mizzou 1 v. 14 this week for a top 15 matchup instead going to Bama for only a 8 v 13 telegraphs they are going to Athens for a potential top 10 matchup.

If not even PSU v. UM would be a bigger game, unless ESPN wants to limit the free advertising for the 12 pm. FOX big game

The only saving grace is that it might be Corso's last year so they need to go to Tally sometime this year

Gotta think FSU will be what, 11.5 pt fav?

LOL yikes!!

11.5 !?!?!

The line will be 24 at kickoff. This conference SUCKS. I mean, really sucks.

FSU is going to play SIX games in a row against teams with an offense ranked 70th in the country, or worse. I believe 3 of those 6, the offense is in the 100s.

Clemson
VT
Duke
Wake
Pitt
Syracuse

Those are the last 6 teams they've played after this upcoming Pitt game. Pathetic.

Advertisement
Yup.
Not banking on it of course cause Pitt sucks big time but it is a trap game for F$U on the road. If they are going through the motions it could be a lot tougher than they expect.
Hopefully its horrendous weather which is highly possible as that town is one of the worst weather cities I've been to. edit, I've been to ****sburgh about 40 times over the years for work and have never seen the sun. And a few injuries to Fspoo would be great. Nothing major, just enough for keep players to miss Canes game. Overall, they are much healthier than us as of today.

******* Fsu lucky *** ****, usually Pitt and Wake are tough outs..this year both are straight up dog sh*t and easy dubs for them

Advertisement
Not sure how anyone can argue that

We won’t be pushed around that’s for sure. We just need Kam and company in the back to be more disciplined than they were in the 2nd half of the UNC game. Norvell is great with scripts so first drives are key we can’t get behind too much. Travis will kill you if he can use his legs and then attack an over aggressive secondary trying to make a play on him

But to your point no idea who is going to lead us to points on offense and that sucks
I’m scared of Coleman on our dbs

Advertisement
Back