FSU game seating

DuvalCane

Recruit
I just saw that I'm in 118 looks like corner endzone. I purchased through HC, I'm assuming that's one of our sections? Where's everyone's seats at?

Advertisement
Haven't received mine yet. Ordered through HC as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I haven't' rec'd them but I logged onto my HC acct and you can click on the FSU game in the history and it shows what seats you have Section, Row Etc...

Every ***king two days you people start a new thread about this ****, and I'm tired of it.

Advertisement
doak .jpg

The circle is where most visiting fans are usually located

Just logged in my HC account and saw I'm in section 15. The visitors sections are 13 to 16 and then 117 and 118. You're very close to their band and I have students right below me, don't know which is worse but I think the further away from that racket, the better. HC offered great pricing but if I go again, I might have to go StubHub or somewhere completely away from both; although I guess it's good to be with Canes. First trip there, so I'll have to see.

Just logged in my HC account and saw I'm in section 15. The visitors sections are 13 to 16 and then 117 and 118. You're very close to their band and I have students right below me, don't know which is worse but I think the further away from that racket, the better. HC offered great pricing but if I go again, I might have to go StubHub or somewhere completely away from both; although I guess it's good to be with Canes. First trip there, so I'll have to see.
Same section I was in when Miami played them in 09. Not bad seats at all...especially for the ending of that game lol.

Advertisement
Cool, I hope we don't have to win on the final play but I'll take it!

/ Meant to reply with quote to Canefan318

Last edited:

My first time there also sucks that I'm by the band cant stand that dumbass song LOL oh well I'm going with couple Canes and a Nole hopefully we pull off the W so we can talk that talk!

Advertisement
I just saw that I'm in 118 looks like corner endzone. I purchased through HC, I'm assuming that's one of our sections? Where's everyone's seats at?

Went a couple of years ago and there is a corner section that is for the away team. It was all UM fans when I went.

Advertisement
The red are visitors and single game tickets. When it's Miami/Florida/Clemson, it's all visitors. Those 3 schools bring 10-15,000 fans. When it's someone like Wake, they're usually full of FSU fans. Notice that they put some student sections around the band, not near the big student sections in the other endzone. They want the band near the visitors to **** them off, and then students around the band to "protect" them. I got this directly from an FSU booster when I ilved in Tally. It also maximizes fights between FSU students and visiting fans.

2016-football-ticket-priority.jpg

Advertisement
Back