FSU game seating

I'm sitting front row in the student section like I did in 09.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Just logged in my HC account and saw I'm in section 15. The visitors sections are 13 to 16 and then 117 and 118. You're very close to their band and I have students right below me, don't know which is worse but I think the further away from that racket, the better. HC offered great pricing but if I go again, I might have to go StubHub or somewhere completely away from both; although I guess it's good to be with Canes. First trip there, so I'll have to see.

Chicks at fsu are the only good thing about the trash can so enjoy the view of the student section. As to the band, watch videos of all the games in the 80's and 90's where we ripped there hearts out at the end of the game. Watch them over and over and you will gain a different slant on that stupid chant. I'm old Cane so my memories of the chant are almost exclusively great. Heck, a couple time up there I even started it to get them going -- I was convinced it was good luck for us, like ole Bobby grabbing the headset late in the 4th quarter.

Some of our greatest moments came with the war chant. If you are young an only have the last dozen years as a measuring stick then I understand it could be painful but for me Doak was my second favorite stadium(I have been there is 15 years so it is easier). We even kick a last second field goal to make the Orange Bowl Game under Howard and win our first NC.

Advertisement
Just logged in my HC account and saw I'm in section 15. The visitors sections are 13 to 16 and then 117 and 118. You're very close to their band and I have students right below me, don't know which is worse but I think the further away from that racket, the better. HC offered great pricing but if I go again, I might have to go StubHub or somewhere completely away from both; although I guess it's good to be with Canes. First trip there, so I'll have to see.

Chicks at fsu are the only good thing about the trash can so enjoy the view of the student section. As to the band, watch videos of all the games in the 80's and 90's where we ripped there hearts out at the end of the game. Watch them over and over and you will gain a different slant on that stupid chant. I'm old Cane so my memories of the chant are almost exclusively great. Heck, a couple time up there I even started it to get them going -- I was convinced it was good luck for us, like ole Bobby grabbing the headset late in the 4th quarter.

Some of our greatest moments came with the war chant. If you are young an only have the last dozen years as a measuring stick then I understand it could be painful but for me Doak was my second favorite stadium(I have been there is 15 years so it is easier). We even kick a last second field goal to make the Orange Bowl Game under Howard and win our first NC.

I agree about the chicks, I went up there to visit former classmates in n 2000. My car and my clothes were decked out in the U and those chicks loved it, believe it or not. I'm 36 so I remember pretty far back but during my generation, Free *** University was our most hated rival, we didn't play Notre Dame or Florida very much.

I agree about the chicks, I went up there to visit former classmates in n 2000. My car and my clothes were decked out in the U and those chicks loved it, believe it or not. I'm 36 so I remember pretty far back but during my generation, Free *** University was our most hated rival, we didn't play Notre Dame or Florida very much.

In the 80's I found that the chicks up there liked winners just like all women. Back then noles were our little brother who we slapped around once in a while to keep them in place. Taking their girls was a very pleasant perk. I owned and flew my own plane back then so that helped a lot -- quick flight to New Orleans for sympathy dinner and breakfast never failed even if slap in face was first response. The last 10 years have increased my hatred for the noles, not to gator level, but I want to seriously kick their rears.

Advertisement
Ok sorry to rehash an old thread but I have some questions I need help with; bringing a date to the game so I need this sh*t to go off without a hitch.

1.) Where to get tickets?
2.) What sections to sit?
3.) Where to tailgate prior to game?

Thanks to all who have information.

Last edited:
I'm in 15 also. [MENTION=4044]cooks002[/MENTION]- bought mine through the Hurricane ticket office. From my experience there are places to tailgate around the stadium on campus, but in the past I've tailgated at the Civic Center (large area and some shade) and taken a $5 shuttle to/from the game. Plenty of Canes around. If you can't buy from UM anymore, Stubhub is good, I'd just stick close to the Canes corner 15-119 I believe so that you'll be surrounded by Canes! Good luck, and enjoy it!

Advertisement
Ok sorry to rehash an old thread but I have some questions I need help with; bringing a first date to the game so I need this sh*t to go off without a hitch.

I hope you are not serious.. and if you are I hope you don't reproduce!

Ok sorry to rehash an old thread but I have some questions I need help with; bringing a first date to the game so I need this sh*t to go off without a hitch.

I hope you are not serious.. and if you are I hope you don't reproduce!

Who the f*ck are you? You must be new here. Stay in your lane...

Advertisement
Back