FSU game not happening? -Travel and Hurricane Damage

Right now the projection has a Irma as a category 3 hurricane hitting in the area of Tallhassee on Monday morning

Don't think it makes it to Tally as Cat 3. Think it dies down to Cat 1 / TS by time it reaches panhandle

If that thing heads NNW at, say, 285 and loops around Key West, it's going right for the Panhandle and will gather strength over the Gulf. Irma will head right for the Doak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The team is already being told that there is a high likelihood the FSU game will be moved to later in the season.

Any chance the GT game gets moved to Saturday October 14th. If FSU does get moved to October 7th, Miami officials should petition the ACC to move the GT game to the 14th. Since GT has a home game on October 21st against Wake, moving that game would not adversely affect GT.

No way ESPN is cool with losing a Thursday night game

Looks like I was right.

Advertisement
FAU covered the spread.

FIU won.

Nice work Jake Blames.

Yeah, but they're stuck in Wisconsin and Alabama.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

This just shows your ignorance and lack of intelligence. Do you have any idea what the rest of the country thinks about Florida? I would bet you've never been to either place.

It really just shows that your being really sensitive.
It was a joke, and was directed at Cane Dynasty.
Wisconsin was actually very nice for what I saw in the short time I was there.
My daughter's best friend goes to Alabama. She love's it.
You're not going to last very long around here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
FAU covered the spread.

FIU won.

Nice work Jake Blames.

Yeah, but they're stuck in Wisconsin and Alabama.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

This just shows your ignorance and lack of intelligence. Do you have any idea what the rest of the country thinks about Florida? I would bet you've never been to either place.

Florida is a major place for people to retire to and to spend what little vacation time they have in. Seems like their wallets speak loudly what they think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back