FSU game hotels

Advertisement
4 Star hotel in Trailerhasse

IMG_0088.JPG

Never been to a game in tally but plan on going this year. Check out Airbnb or sleep in a van.

Advertisement
UM stays at the Best Western located at US-27 and Interstate-10 north of trailer-hassee.

Are you coming up from South or Central Florida?

My buddy and his wife are diehard Holes (nice couple, not very bright :chargrined:) who live in Lakeland. They get a hotel in Lake City, which is less than 2 hours east of FSU and right off I-75. Their drive home is shorter Sunday morning. If you don't care about staying in Tally, this could be one way to go.

I see the Turds host Tennessee the same date we play Florida State, so those rooms in Lake City could fill up quickly with Florida/Tennessee fans traveling north.

Advertisement
Graduated from FAMU. You may want to look for a hotel not as close to the stadium. It wouldn't be a far drive

I'm thinking about making my first trip to Tallahassee this year. Better book a room now from what you guys are saying.

Advertisement
Graduated from FAMU. You may want to look for a hotel not as close to the stadium. It wouldn't be a far drive

Which are decent? I normally stay at the Hilton or Aloft on Monroe, but they are completely sold out.

Always been a night game when I've gone up. Just knocked out for a few hours in the car afterwards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Time to make some friends in Tallahassee. I lived in Tally for 6 years, and will be going to the game and staying with friends.

Advertisement
I'm thinking about making my first trip to Tallahassee this year. Better book a room now from what you guys are saying.
I would certainly not waste too much time, booked mine midweek about 4.0 miles from Choak Campbell & there were slim pickens at decent hotels & the price OMG. But this will be the our 1st trip to Trashahasse so I guess your got to pay it.

Go Canes

Clemson @ Louisville, LSU @ Miss St, Tenn @ Fla, Texas @ USC are the other marquee matchups that day. Hopefully we will get Gameday there for some exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tallahassee is awful. It's the worst road trip on the schedule. I've been to 12 different state capital city's, but have not been to Tallahassee. There is nothing to do there except get lost in the woods.

I have to go to Tallahassee every other month on business. The better hotels are located off of Apalachee Parkway or near I 10 and Thomasville Road. There are others but not many. Forget about it on game weekends rates go way up but quality doesn't. Then there is absolutely nothing to do after the game that you'd be truly interested in. Then there is that miserable long ride back home to civilization

Advertisement
Back