FSU Excellence Once Again - NOT

Advertisement
I’m not sure but it was in that area. Keep in mind that JJ had his before those grade requirement were in place, I think. Our kids have always been very impressive.
Absolutely...And what's also impressive is Butch followed all that Academic Fraud....
Didn't hurt to not only have Studs on the field...but Studs in the Classroom...Vilma...Gonzalez...Dorsey...etc...
That's what GREAT evaluating gets you.

Absolutely...And what's also impressive is Butch followed all that Academic Fraud....
Didn't hurt to not only have Studs on the field...but Studs in the Classroom...Vilma...Gonzalez...Dorsey...etc...
That's what GREAT evaluating gets you.

You don’t have to sell me on Butch. Man is god. I love Howard but he didn’t touch either JJ or Butch on grad rates.

You don’t have to sell me on Butch. Man is god. I love Howard but he didn’t touch either JJ or Butch on grad rates.
School was important to Butch...Of course the Haters will pull the UNC BS outta their Azzes...when it was the UNC BB players who were really the F-ups....But...But..Butch steered a couple of Kids to take easier classes at UNC to stay eligible....So F-ing what??...As if Osborne...Switzer...Bowden etc...didn't ever do such things....Lol....68% is absurd..considering the Sanctions...and the Sh*tshow preceding it....

Advertisement
That’s it??

I was thinking the same. Weren't we pretty consistently top 10 under Golden?

Don't get me wrong. I'll take middle of the pack APR and a top 10 program any day, just surprised we dropped that far that fast and wonder what changed. It's not like Richt wasn't demanding off the field.

For those that don't know their FSU history this is nothing new.

Antonio Cromartie was for all intents and purposes illiterate as college junior coming out of FSU

Trailerhasse is what it is.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back