FSU Excellence Once Again - NOT

Advertisement
The picture below says it all....truly worth a thousand words. For all of the closet FSU fans on this board, 1,000 is one more than 999.

From the school that was literally graduating functional illiterates. Actually giving diplomas to football players that couldn't read at a second grade level. This is an actual fact.

“Monk told ESPN there were athletes reading at a second and third grade level at FSU...”

Advertisement
The picture below says it all....truly worth a thousand words. For all of the closet FSU fans on this board, 1,000 is one more than 999.

View attachment 84851

One of my all time faves. When I was a kid, I had the t-shirt of the Seminole Indian guy with a sweat drop flying off his brow as he furiously tried to pull open the door with a "push" sign on it. The caption said "FSU Entrance Exam". I loved that t-shirt so much! BTW, both my parents are FSU grads, but raised me and my brother right, in the hopes that we would have better lives than they did. I thank them every day!

"1,000 is one more than 999".... LMFAO
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
One of the most impressive things about JJ was his graduation rate. It was up around 70% while St Bobby was in the teens. The fact the FSU use to be a woman’s teacher’s college might explain public education down here.

One of the most impressive things about JJ was his graduation rate. It was up around 70% while St Bobby was in the teens. The fact the FSU use to be a woman’s teacher’s college might explain public education down here.
I don't think it was 70%...Butch had a 68% during his tenure which was the Highest...

Advertisement
Back