FSU defense

Has there ever been this big of a talent margin between us?

Very similar to 97 IMO.

And LOL at anyone who thinks we stay within 30 points of FSU. They have everything a team needs to look Bama in the eye and not blink. Their QB aint great but he is a senior with a ton of experience. They are loaded on defense and have skill players with speed. They are very, very aggressive. This is they only completely non-winnable game IMO, followed closely by Notre Dame. All the other games are coin flips.

Golden is about 2 to 3 years behind Jimbo restructuring the program. I think Jimbo has a great defensive coordinator and we have an average one. However, keep this staff together and I think we will see a similar climb that FSU has been on for 4 years.

2 years, actually. 3 years ago, Bowds was still at the helm, and we were clawing our way to a .500 season.

What part of 2 to 3 years behind Jimbo did you not understand? I make that argument because BB may have been head coach, but he wasnt in charge. I think the case is pretty clear that it was a good thing for FSU for BB to get pushed out. I never fell in the category that Jimbo didnt know what he was doing. I thought they were over ranked the past couple of years but I dont believe that this year. I think they blow Clemson out of the water and I do think they will be in the mix for th NC. I think Golden will have a similar climb with us, but we got the NCAA to deal with, that's the equivalent of an octogenarian legend still "running" the program.

Interpretation fail.

Advertisement
LMFAO at anything thinking FSU can hang with Bama.

You've immediately discredited yourself for all time. Hilarious.

EJ Manuel sucks.

But, but,but we have the best OL in the ACC!!!!!! If Kehoe and his gang can't churn out consistent yardage and keep Morris upright, Golden should send him packing. If there ever was a game in where our "strength" should be an asset it will be this game. I really don't see us losing by KSt like margin. I also think FSU will be ****y on D and crowd the line while sending the house at Morris on pasing plays. The chances to hit a few big ones will be there. Only matter of time before we see if Morris,Fisch and the others can execute against a legit D.

Very similar to 97 IMO.

And LOL at anyone who thinks we stay within 30 points of FSU. They have everything a team needs to look Bama in the eye and not blink. Their QB aint great but he is a senior with a ton of experience. They are loaded on defense and have skill players with speed. They are very, very aggressive. This is they only completely non-winnable game IMO, followed closely by Notre Dame. All the other games are coin flips.

Golden is about 2 to 3 years behind Jimbo restructuring the program. I think Jimbo has a great defensive coordinator and we have an average one. However, keep this staff together and I think we will see a similar climb that FSU has been on for 4 years.

2 years, actually. 3 years ago, Bowds was still at the helm, and we were clawing our way to a .500 season.

What part of 2 to 3 years behind Jimbo did you not understand? I make that argument because BB may have been head coach, but he wasnt in charge. I think the case is pretty clear that it was a good thing for FSU for BB to get pushed out. I never fell in the category that Jimbo didnt know what he was doing. I thought they were over ranked the past couple of years but I dont believe that this year. I think they blow Clemson out of the water and I do think they will be in the mix for th NC. I think Golden will have a similar climb with us, but we got the NCAA to deal with, that's the equivalent of an octogenarian legend still "running" the program.

Interpretation fail.

Yes. By you.

Advertisement

Very similar to 97 IMO.

**** nah its gonna take 5 to 6 years for AG because of sanctions IMO. FSU has better coaches and paid top dollar to climb back up. They are dedicated to taking advantage of a down UM and UF. AG has one of the toughest jobs jn the country especially when everyone is raiding SFLA

Very similar to 97 IMO.

Alabama would dominate FSU on both lines, so would LSU

Sure would be nice to see Mark Stoops in orange and green again. He had a hand in some of the greatest secondary play football has ever seen (20EReed, ST, Jennings, Rolle, etc etc)

Advertisement
Bama and LSU DL would eat the FSU OL for lunch

i think they win the ACC this year though... if they dont it will be the refs, the weather, the moon, and obamas fault though

There is a lot of football to be played. We won't truly know where FSU is until they get past Clemson and VT. Yes, I realize VT lost to a team they shouldn't have. However, they do it every year, and then pull it together. FSU still has a long way to go before proving they belong in the same conversation as BAMA

FSU looks great but they have not been challenged thus far. Clemson will be their first real test, followed by VT who they will probably see twice. Miami has no chance as hard as that is for me to say. Just don't have the horses. I will say I agree that FSU's OL would get murdered by SEC DLs. Manuel and their OL are their biggest weaknesses. Even against Wake they struggled to keep him upright but they were great in the run game. Elite DLs would give them fits, IMO.

Advertisement
Wake Forest is not that good guys. They beat UNC, but if you look historically they almost always beat UNC.

Advertisement

Nice link. Doesn't sound all that different from what D'oh is trying to run. Whether or not he can run it as effectively still remains to be seen, but I'm interested to see how the D looks as the season goes on. They improved as the year went on last season and I expect the same in 2012 (of course they pretty much have nowhere to go but up).

Advertisement
Back