FSU DC to Georgia?

I heard from an FSU alum and booster that he didnt leave for money, FSU matched the offer but there was more behind the scenes. Apprently Pruitt fiance was not well liked by all the other coaches wives and hated Tallahassee (which i understand since im from there). so it was a decision he had to make for his fiance rather than himself. regardless its a huge loss for Fla state more than when stoops left.

Advertisement
I heard from an FSU alum and booster that he didnt leave for money, FSU matched the offer but there was more behind the scenes. Apprently Pruitt fiance was not well liked by all the other coaches wives and hated Tallahassee (which i understand since im from there). so it was a decision he had to make for his fiance rather than himself. regardless its a huge loss for Fla state more than when stoops left.

Lol wasn't that the same story as with Coley?

More news from my FSU insider:

I can confirm, and Im going to post this here because of the cowardly actions Pruitt took, the following 3 things:

a) Jimbo was blindsided by this while on a hunting trip with family (son) and, did not even get confirmation of the news until media started reporting it. That is how slick Pruitt was about this and UGA being complicit. Nobody at FSU knew - and I mean nobody. Pruitt had this scheme start to unfold at least since last week since Grantham was on the way out.

b) When Jimbo finally got a chance to talk to Pruitt, the conversation did not go or end well at all. Jimbo, lit his asss up and was furious at the cowardly and disrespectful move Pruitt took in the dark of night.

c) No formal offer to keep Pruitt was made by Jimbo despite Admin agreeing to step up and pay at Jimbo's request before talking to Pruitt.

And when I say Jimbo lit him up, the words that were told to me, I mean Jimbo lit Pruitt's asss up. Big time.

The guy slithered out of town. Zero character. Zero respect shown. Good riddance....
Also, I will add when Jimbo offered/gave Pruitt the job, they had a coaches/gentlemans agreement Pruitt would be here for at least 2 years - that's all Jimbo really asked of Pruitt to agree to. Looked each other in the eye. Shook on it. Done. Your word is your bond type deal and understanding between them.

F Jimbo and his "gentlemen's agreement." Welcome to big-boy football.

Sounds like a bunch of BS sour grapes by FSU.

He got a huge raise, can't blame him. They will have plenty of people lining up for that job.

LOL at cowardly, what a ******* bunch of clowns. Coaches change jobs all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back