FSU DC to Georgia?

UGA fans have to be rejoicing. Louisville some how offer 1 mil to their **** DC and then they pick up Pruitt.

Advertisement
according to josh newberg, apparently more recruits were pruitt guys than i though. fsu never has bad luck though. they will lose humphrey and make it easier to get jc jackson.

They are losing a coordinator and a lot of experience and leaders in defense, and a few key players on offense. They are definitely beatable next year! It all comes down to Ryan and the defense.

They are losing a coordinator and a lot of experience and leaders in defense, and a few key players on offense. They are definitely beatable next year! It all comes down to Ryan and the defense.

:cigar::nelsonhaha:

We lose more than them & they reload + have Winston & Jimbo.

We are YEARS away from beating them. Maybe when Winston leaves we will have a shot.

Advertisement
I don't think we lose more than them.

It has to do about them RELOADING.

We aren't reloading our losses and they are. Also yes we are losing just as much if not more. This year was a better chance for us and watching that game the score was closer than how the game went.

We are YEARS away from beating them. Maybe when Winston leaves we will have a shot.

Word?

Linder, Henderson, Robinson, Porter Gaines, Hurns, Hagens, Morris>>>> Joyner, Jernigan, Brooks, Smith, Jones, Benjamin, Freeman, Stork, Shaw, Wilder? Not even close.

I'd say two years away IF we continue to recruit better.

We aren't reloading our losses and they are. Also yes we are losing just as much if not more. This year was a better chance for us and watching that game the score was closer than how the game went.

Reloading is not as simple as putting a sophomore/junior on the field and expecting the same or better results. You simply can't replace leadership, work ethic, etc. No one on their roster is going to be able to replace Telvin Smith, Lamarcus Joyner, or Timmy Jernigan imo.

Advertisement

Word?

Linder, Henderson, Robinson, Porter Gaines, Hurns, Hagens, Morris>>>> Joyner, Jernigan, Brooks, Smith, Jones, Benjamin, Freeman, Stork, Shaw, Wilder? Not even close.

I'd say two years away IF we continue to recruit better.

Ssriously? All I've read about the seniors leaving is that it's "addition by subtraction"! Our defense is going to be more experienced and much more talented than this year. Lot of potential to do well if the scheme improves. I said as long as the scheme improves and QB play is good, we can compete.

Reloading is not as simple as putting a sophomore/junior on the field and expecting the same or better results. You simply can't replace leadership, work ethic, etc. No one on their roster is going to be able to replace Telvin Smith, Lamarcus Joyner, or Timmy Jernigan imo.

My point and now factor in a new DC! Transition period there. Sure they have Jamieis and he can score but the your defense won't dominate

Last year they lost 11 to the draft, 3 first rounders, both coordinators, 6 coaches in total, etc. It's about having a PROGRAM, not an individual season. All you people trying to rationalize this, or how Golden is anything less than absolute ****, fail to realize this in the course of your mental gymnastics.

Last edited:
fsu freaking redshirt Matthew Thomas.....a kid that would of logged good mins here for us.....they redshirtd a bunch of kids actually......

believe me they should be reloading again this yr...as they have the main cog still there in JImbo and Winston. Where i think we can hurt them is a position we have shown a lack of talent is their ol vs our dl.....i dont their ol is all that good imo...we just didnt exploit it as much....and they lost some talent their imo.

Also Telvin Smith and Tim Jernigan were their best players on defense....NOt ..Joyner imo.......their dl will ablways be good as Haggins is a machine.

Advertisement
fsu freaking redshirt Matthew Thomas.....a kid that would of logged good mins here for us.....they redshirtd a bunch of kids actually......

believe me they should be reloading again this yr...as they have the main cog still there in JImbo and Winston. Where i think we can hurt them is a position we have shown a lack of talent is their ol vs our dl.....i dont their ol is all that good imo...we just didnt exploit it as much....and they lost some talent their imo.

Also Telvin Smith and Tim Jernigan were their best players on defense....NOt ..Joyner imo.......their dl will ablways be good as Haggins is a machine.

They redshirted Thomas because he went down with a shoulder injury early in the year I believe

but yea, they are still loaded with talent.

282.gif

They return Jameis and on DL they have Edwards, Goldman and Casher coming back, who may I add will finally be juniors next year. That right there is gonna be the best DL in the nation. Sadly this last year was when we had a decent shot at beating them. Next year they will be better, and it really sucks to say that........

282.gif

They return Jameis and on DL they have Edwards, Goldman and Casher coming back, who may I add will finally be juniors next year. That right there is gonna be the best DL in the nation. Sadly this last year was when we had a decent shot at beating them. Next year they will be better, and it really sucks to say that........

They lose freeman,wilder Jr, Benjamin,Shaw plus smith joyner,jernigan, and brooks, plus there d coordinator. Trust me they will not be better. Fsu had one great year and they will be back to a 2 loss team like they are always are.

Advertisement
FSU program is strong it's not about a stud player or good coach no one thing is bigger then the program

This year they are losing less then they did last season

FSU will be fine this is the same things people were saying last year:

They had 11 players drafted (3 1st rounders)

They lost 6 coaches

They have a freshman QB

Etc......

And you see how they worked out Nationial Champs

It's like rather then focusing on getting miami back at the top most posters are hoping that FSU fall off

Advertisement
Back