FSU conditioning.

We also seriously lost the time of possession battle by almost 2-1.

Advertisement
The only battle result that really matters is the final score. Time of possession is just one method to get there. Not the only method.
No doubt, but when being critical of the defense and discussing conditioning, remember that our guys were out there almost 10 minutes longer.

It's also a testament to the team that despite the TOP, we came out way ahead.

Advertisement
How many plays did Miami run against Louisville?
Not as many as UAB for sure. The two 1 play drives played a role but I think and this is just my simple mind, they didn’t use as much tempo for a reason. Keep their O off the field a bit. Road game, settle in a bit. Again, I know zip but that was my take. I think they will run tempo way more this week.

I am hoping they get Mallory a bit more involved.

I just hope Manny doesn’t take his foot off their throats

winning big over FSU or UFag helps big time in recruiting

cut the bull**** and don’t call the dogs off

like jimmy said “don’t let up!! We’re gonna run it up!!”

It seemed like the tempo was faster against UAB. Seemed a touch slower against the ville. They also ran constantly so what do I know. I really expect warp speed against FSU.
They were because we ran the ball and most of the time, it was for like 3 yd gains so less time to get to the ball. Against UL we passed alot more so they had to run farther so it would slow down to give them time to get set

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fully expect Asante’s **** talking to be at an all time level. He’s an ornery little fvcker. Can’t wait for him to walk off 0-3 vs the Canes on Saturday.

what conditioning? FSU has looked overweight slow and out of shape for the last couple of seasons. the humidity plus our offense is not going to be easy for them. they will come to play. it will be a tough game at least until the adrenaline wears off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back