FSU commit Oladele at practice today

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami Edison defensive end and Florida State commitment Kayode Oladele was a visitor at Miami's spring practice on Thursday morning

Miami and Oladele have remained in contact since his commitment to FSU.

Advertisement
Miami Edison Senior High School
6161 NW 5th Street

Driving distance to University of Miami: 12 miles
Driving distance to Florida State: 476 miles

Advertisement
Miami Edison Senior High School
6161 NW 5th Street

Driving distance to University of Miami: 12 miles
Driving distance to Florida State: 476 miles

Jimbo and Odell know its going to be a dog fight to hang on to him for an entire year. Kool cant let this kid leave Dade. We have 11 months to change his mind.

I am also wondering if Jimbo is going to blitz Edison and try to get these kids on a "package deal" to seal their commitments. Meaning Nadib Joseph, Oladele and Lamont Finnie. Would be a smart move.

If we were to somehow steal him from Drummon$ and FSU, i would just take him and Chatfield and call it a day at DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope this fellow finds his way to Miami in this class. Sounds like the type of DE that can be very productive with Kuligowski....

ORALE!!

Orale+putas+_653af4ea19add4521de8d30029781a66.jpg

ind3ic.jpg

Either join us or get beat by us. Simple as that. D-Line is one position I have ZERO concern about as long as Kool is here.

Advertisement

y i read this to myself in a mexican accent.........i was draggin the **** outta my words

Exactly. Couldn't help myself either. I saw dudes name, and went straight to Blood In Blood Out!

That is a very, very underrated movie. Shut up white ***** and give me some cho cho...you want me to take it, you want me to R*** you. still a line i use with a buddy of mine over 20 years later.

Advertisement
Back