FSU commit Oladele at practice today

Advertisement
ORALE!!

View attachment 43907

ind3ic.jpg

y i read this to myself in a mexican accent.........i was draggin the **** outta my words

Exactly. Couldn't help myself either. I saw dudes name, and went straight to Blood In Blood Out!

Orale ese...Vatos Locos... We carnales.

Last edited:
Kayote is a very Kool like big speedy DE. His family from Nigeria so academics and being local (close to family) will be the biggest influences for him, so I feel Kool can get him.

Advertisement
Drummond driving up that price, im sure he'll take a ton of visits this spring summer and fall

LSU has always lined genron pockets so you can bet he'll be taking him there

Kayote is a very Kool like big speedy DE. His family from Nigeria so academics and being local (close to family) will be the biggest influences for him, so I feel Kool can get him.

So being close to family is important, but his family moved 6,000 miles from their family in Nigeria. Makes sense.

Advertisement
If GenitalRon is involved with this kid, then he's polluted already. I'm not surprised to hear he was trashing UM.

y i read this to myself in a mexican accent.........i was draggin the **** outta my words

Exactly. Couldn't help myself either. I saw dudes name, and went straight to Blood In Blood Out!

That is a very, very underrated movie. Shut up white ***** and give me some cho cho...you want me to take it, you want me to R*** you. still a line i use with a buddy of mine over 20 years later.

Some great quotes in that movie.. I watch it at least twice a week

Genron came highly recommended by Travonte Valentine, and if the deal goes down Genron kicking Travonte back 10 points.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That is a very, very underrated movie. Shut up white ***** and give me some cho cho...you want me to take it, you want me to R*** you. still a line i use with a buddy of mine over 20 years later.

Some great quotes in that movie.. I watch it at least twice a week

That movie launched the careers of a few people. Who knew Benjamin Bratt would be that big. It is a very quotable movie for sure. Blood in Blood Out!

Give me my VL tattoo! A Vatos Locos forever Esa

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back