Fsu commit offered

Advertisement
He definitely needs to gain weight. I don't think he'll ever get too big but his speed gives him some leeway. I could see him at 210-215.
"Roquan Smith is a 6-1, 200-pound Inside Linebacker from Montezuma, GA " From his 247 High School, He was 235 pounds when he left Georgia. at the combine.

Advertisement
"Roquan Smith is a 6-1, 200-pound Inside Linebacker from Montezuma, GA " From his 247 High School, He was 235 pounds when he left Georgia. at the combine.
Smith gained 35 pounds from high school to senior at Georgia and ran a 4.51 at the combine.

Give me LB'ers that are 210-220 and can get sideline to sideline and shoot gaps, and an offense that puts up points and this defense will make every QB they face wish they didn't have to play us.

We don't need big behemoth LB's to stop teams from running on us. We just need an offense that can put up enough points to put pressure on the opponent's offense, and a defense that can get upfield, shoot gaps, and create negative plays.

You know what hurts a lot more than getting hit by a 240lb LB'er in a phone booth? Getting hit by a 220lb one running at full speed.

Advertisement
The kid is a dog. For those of you that don't know Wakulla to Tallanastee...It's like Immokalee to Naples or the Muck to West Palm Beach. Except it is 95% FSU fans. Getting him from Wakulla would be ****'ing HUGE.
But Luke said......

Give me LB'ers that are 210-220 and can get sideline to sideline and shoot gaps, and an offense that puts up points and this defense will make every QB they face wish they didn't have to play us.

We don't need big behemoth LB's to stop teams from running on us. We just need an offense that can put up enough points to put pressure on the opponent's offense, and a defense that can get upfield, shoot gaps, and create negative plays.

You know what hurts a lot more than getting hit by a 240lb LB'er in a phone booth? Getting hit by a 220lb one running at full speed.
Not 220 but 230-240 I think is the ideal weight at least for your Mike. 220 is a big safety and it will work against coastal team but not against the big boys

Advertisement
Not 220 but 230-240 I think is the ideal weight at least for your Mike. 220 is a big safety and it will work against coastal team but not against the big boys

Agree to disagree.
01fa6bd6cf21e7672434c58f62ac1160.jpg

Advertisement

The Indy Colts-Manning team build theory...it works IF O can score...

Most of those kids that committed to FSU had no interest in Miami. It’s a different ball game now, because they have no coach.

the reason they are FSU kids, (and have no interest in UM), is because they don't want to have to go to class, and want to smoke weed with the sisters over at FAMU. Any wonder the team is a bucket full of knuckleheads?

Advertisement
Back