FSU clowns us yet again. Thanks Donna

Advertisement
Actually, kind of funny.

I remember over on the old Grassy site how everybody was fapping over the idea of joining the ACC and I was one of the few people not enthused over the idea. i thought the ACC was a bad match for the U and that we should have stayed in an eastern conference. The Big Eas might not have folded the way it did had we not left.

Somehow, I just knew the ACC was not a good place for us.

It also exposes something I long suspected--that one of the reasons we won so many NCs was because we played comparatively soft schedules over the years as an independent and then in the Big East. I'm not sure we would have won five had we been in the ACC the whole time.

Of course, nobody wants to deal with what might be the truth.

Actually, kind of funny.

I remember over on the old Grassy site how everybody was fapping over the idea of joining the ACC and I was one of the few people not enthused over the idea. i thought the ACC was a bad match for the U and that we should have stayed in an eastern conference. The Big Eas might not have folded the way it did had we not left.

It also exposes something I long suspected--that one of the reasons we won so many NCs was because we played comparatively soft schedules over the years as an independent and then in the Big East. I'm not sure we would have won five had we been in the ACC the whole time.

you sound like and idiot for real.. shut up

Actually, kind of funny.

Kinda early to be drinking don't cha think?

So Miami playing Notre Dame, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, FSU, Florida, Michigan, Penn St., South Carolina, Washington, Syracuse, Wisconsin etc. was taking the easy road IYO, SMH.

Advertisement
Actually, kind of funny.

I blame the coaches and Donna rather than the ACC...

The sentiment is true but leave it to FSU lowly functioning mongoloids to ***** up the Brian Williams joke. It's him lying about being at events that actually happened. We've clearly never even sniffed an ACC title. Their joke is invalidated. End thread.

Advertisement
FSU as UM's daddy boss has earned the right to trash UM day and night. They are out there earning money for the ACC to put a roof over UM's lowly, gravytraining, mooching, prideless cadavers while UM sits back like invalids.

Actually, kind of funny.

If you go back and look at the numbers, our SOS in the Big East days was generally higher than it has been since joining the ACC.

FSU as UM's daddy boss has earned the right to trash UM day and night. They are out there earning money for the ACC to put a roof over UM's lowly, gravytraining, mooching, prideless cadavers while UM sits back like invalids.

They ain't our daddy but they have earned the right to trash us......that's real.....

Advertisement
Actually, kind of funny.

One of the lamest troll jobs ever. Soft schedule my ***! We played anybody anywhere. Fact. The hardest part was keeping teams like Florida, Michigan and Notre Dame (who all dropped us)on the sched after the *** whippings we laid on them.

Matador, thought you were a decent poster. Dumbest post I've seen in a while and on this site that is saying something.

Advertisement
Actually, kind of funny.

If you go back and look at the numbers, our SOS in the Big East days was generally higher than it has been since joining the ACC.

Hey...let's not let facts get in the way of someones agenda!

Actually, kind of funny.

Look at our SOS during the NC years and you'll realize how moronic your statement was and how little you know about Hurricanes football\

Advertisement
Back