FSU-Boise moved to Tally

Advertisement
Sure is. It's a noon game now. Boise will have multiple kids dehydrated. Absolutely an advantage now to FSU for not having to travel at all, playing at noon against a bunch of kids from Idaho who will be playing at 10am via their body clocks.

Briles was already going to play fast. Now it'll be breakneck speed. Boise is gonna have to defend 80+ plays in 95 degree heat with 85% humidity. Advantage FSU.

source.gif

Advertisement
here was another huge advantage for FSU. by the way, this was with about 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. those ******* moronic, sh*t eating hypocrites. opening day against a good opponent. and i dont wanna hear sh*t about the game being moved. it was moved to THEIR HOME STADIUM. fuggin **** eaters

aohF0gd.jpg

here was another huge advantage for FSU. by the way, this was with about 11 minutes left in the 3rd quarter. those ******* moronic, sh*t eating hypocrites. opening day against a good opponent. and i dont wanna hear sh*t about the game being moved. it was moved to THEIR HOME STADIUM. fuggin **** eaters

aohF0gd.jpg
That looks like our spring games.... under Al Golden.

aohF0gd.jpg
Hey. At least their half-empty stadium is on their 5hitty campus. That means something, right?

I don't think I've watched an FSU home game where those new seats in the endzone aren't all empty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back