FSU-Boise moved to Tally

Advertisement
Between franks and blackman idk who is more unlikeable. I still remember blackman walking over JT4 when he was hurt on their sideline like the POS he is. We already lost to franks, we better beat the **** out of blackman
Just in case you've missed it. We have beat that chump...

I used to go to a place called The Rack. It was a bar right across from Hyde Park Cafe. Not so much because there was tons of canes fans there, more so because there was so much hot trim running around that bar. Idk if that bar is even still there anymore.

Whaaat .... Now we talking. It's some women here in Tampa goodness gracious . I tell my boys back in North Miami and some in Orlando this all the time.
#SleepingontheBayBabies! lol

Whaaat .... Now we talking. It's some women here in Tampa goodness gracious . I tell my boys back in North Miami and some in Orlando this all the time.
#SleepingontheBayBabies! lol
That’s a fact buddy! Can’t fu<k with south tampa, Tons of hotties there. I used to workout at Lifestyles gym in Hyde park and that place was crawling with hotties.

Advertisement
Also, they have opened up their entire stadium as $12 general admission tickets for the game. They opened up the parking lots that are typically reserved for their season ticket holders too. A lot of local people that weren't going to the game have decided to buy the cheapest tickets they'll find all year for a pretty interesting game. It will definitely make a difference for them.

Edit: Students have no pool for tickets for this game either. They are giving any and all students admission to the game without having to put their name in the pool for tickets. They are trying their best to pack the stadium.

They’ll have 30k there at best.

They’ll have 30k there at best.
Haha! I don’t know if you’re kidding or not, but that’s silly. Their lowest attendance since the 80’s was set last year with something like 58,000. I doubt an opening game against Boise St. with a new (way over-hyped) OC will be less than that, but I hope you’re right.

Advertisement
Haha! I don’t know if you’re kidding or not, but that’s silly. Their lowest attendance since the 80’s was set last year with something like 58,000. I doubt an opening game against Boise St. with a new (way over-hyped) OC will be less than that, but I hope you’re right.

The game was moved to Tallahassee from Jacksonville at the last minute and there’s a category 5 hurricane bearing down on literally the entire state. They’ll be lucky to get 30k.

Advertisement
Tickets now down to $10 each online from FSU ($15 at the gate) all seats general admission.

The game was moved to Tallahassee from Jacksonville at the last minute and there’s a category 5 hurricane bearing down on literally the entire state. They’ll be lucky to get 30k.

Like you could tell the difference when looking at the trailer parks in Tallahassee if it’s before or after a car 5 hits.

Neutral site meant they at least shared some revenue. Not sure how this works now.

I presume all previous arrangements are contractually ironclad.

This is a kick in the nuts for traveling fans though. Not that I care, but I feel for them.

Can’t wait for Boise to gash those clowns. Can’t spell Willlie without many L’s...

Advertisement
Sure is. It's a noon game now. Boise will have multiple kids dehydrated. Absolutely an advantage now to FSU for not having to travel at all, playing at noon against a bunch of kids from Idaho who will be playing at 10am via their body clocks.

Briles was already going to play fast. Now it'll be breakneck speed. Boise is gonna have to defend 80+ plays in 95 degree heat with 85% humidity. Advantage FSU.

I actually think Boise wins this game. They have much better coaching.

I presume all previous arrangements are contractually ironclad.

This is a kick in the nuts for traveling fans though. Not that I care, but I feel for them.

Can’t wait for Boise to gash those clowns. Can’t spell Willlie without many L’s...

It wasn’t a neutral site contractually. Only in name. It was a home and home but Jacksonville paid FSU extra money to host the game there. All revenue was going to FSU. All revenue next year will go to Boise. It’s a home and home, contractually.

I used to go to a place called The Rack. It was a bar right across from Hyde Park Cafe. Not so much because there was tons of canes fans there, more so because there was so much hot trim running around that bar. Idk if that bar is even still there anymore.
Soho/Hyde Park has some dime pieces. It's not called the Rack anymore btw, it's called Thee Tree House, and the quality may have actually gone up

Advertisement
Back