Tears FSU Baseball tears (special appearance!)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Link is seemingly a good coach but this season has to be considered pretty concerning. We’ve had our share of lazy, poorly coached teams and nothing has been anywhere close to this bad. What is going on?

Why do I have this nagging suspicion that we will fail to capitalize on FSU's dumpster?

Link is seemingly a good coach but this season has to be considered pretty concerning. We’ve had our share of lazy, poorly coached teams and nothing has been anywhere close to this bad. What is going on?

Link is absolutely a good coach. He is basically pulling a Deion Sanders. If you were part of that losing culture, I have no use for you. He is throwing his recruits out there with the expectation that sacrificing one season will pay off in the long run.

Advertisement
Link is absolutely a good coach. He is basically pulling a Deion Sanders. If you were part of that losing culture, I have no use for you. He is throwing his recruits out there with the expectation that sacrificing one season will pay off in the long run.
I agree - it takes a lot of guts to do that, especially w sharing the streak w us on the line, but he's doing it the right way. You have to blow it up when it isn't working.

Gino is ruthless!
giphy.gif

Advertisement
At least we have 4 titles to their -0- if we have to share the streak. Thus, I'd say we win the tiebreaker and should be listed first or they get an asterisk.

Advertisement
Eh, I see what he is saying. We had better be careful about getting too ****y over their season.

Ridiculous. Just imagine if we were 7-20 in the ACC, 0-6 vs our rivals, and people tried to put a positive spin on it.

It's just odd to me how you and others demand Omaha or bust from our program, then defend even a FSU team worse than any we have ever fielded.

FSU sucks and Link completely failed this year

Ridiculous. Just imagine if we were 7-20 in the ACC, 0-6 vs our rivals, and people tried to put a positive spin on it.

It's just odd to me how you and others demand Omaha or bust from our program, then defend even a FSU team worse than any we have ever fielded.

FSU sucks and Link completely failed this year

And it’s a tears thread…

Advertisement
Back