Tears FSU Baseball tears (special appearance!)

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
I know we have an official FSU Tears thread elsewhere for all sports, but what is happening to their baseball team right now is maybe a once in a lifetime implosion that I wanted to make sure all Canes Baseball fans had a chance to enjoy.

They are now 13-22 (.371) this year, and only 4-14 (.222) in the ACC. They are the worst team in the 14 team ACC and their postseason streak is surely done for. That's notable in itself, but what has happened over their last 21 games is extraordinary. They've won only 2 of them.

That's right, they are now 2-19 during their Tallahassee Tailspin, with a winning percentage of just .095 over the last month+. You are not reading that wrong. FSU has only won 2 of their last 21 games. In BASEBALL. A game where it's nearly impossible to play sub .350 ball.

Theirs is a season that may live in infamy. Here are the results of their last 21 games:

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 10.28.40 PM.png

:cool:

Advertisement
I think I reversed jinx them. I thought they looked better than expected esrly. Then when their top arm went down the wheels feel off and it sounds like they have some upper class issues. Hopefully if last 3-4 years.

Advertisement
I think I reversed jinx them. I thought they looked better than expected esrly. Then when their top arm went down the wheels feel off and it sounds like they have some upper class issues. Hopefully if last 3-4 years.
It won't. I only hope it lasts 3 - 4 more weeks and we can share the streak, but w 4 titles vs the "Lord of No Rings" and his -0- titles.

It won't. I only hope it lasts 3 - 4 more weeks and we can share the streak, but w 4 titles vs the "Lord of No Rings" and his -0- titles.
Yeah I agree. It pains me to say it but Link is really good. I’m still not 100% on their PC after hearing him talk a few times. But they will load up pretty quick.

I know I'm thinking very football recruiting, but do they have any commits we would want and could steal coming off their disaster???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back