FSU at WF

Advertisement
Advertisement
WF still running gimmicky stuff on offense... swinging gates and all that bull****

I feel more comfortable with are ability to adjust

Advertisement
If we don't beat FSU this year, we never will.

I can't even lie.. this Florida State team is 6 wins bad. Everyone better be on their A game vs FSU. I see nothing to be scared of. They have WRs but their QB has been there for 2 months and there defense was incredibility overrated (As I thought before). I do think we can lose because it a rivalry and our O-line struggled against Duke so they are definitely going to struggle against FSU's front but FSU is reeling badly and they haven't played Us, Louisville, or Clemson. Not to mention Duke beating a solid team with a good D-line this year. This is beautiful.

Advertisement
Good Ol' Boy Jimbo is calling an ultra-CONSERVATIVE ball game, and it's going to come back to bite he's good ol' boy ***.

FSU's offensive line ISN'T anything special too!

Man, if Miami doesn't kick the living chit out of FSU. Then something is wrong with Richt's play calling and whatnot. Because on paper Miami should defeat FSU by at least TWENTY POINTS. If not more. hUh.

Advertisement
As bad as this team looks, we all know that we are going to get their best game. Regardless, no excuse to lose this year, we are a much better team.

Advertisement
Back