FSU and UF birthday wishes...

Advertisement
The possibility exists that Miami still could attempt to send Cormani birthday wishes. You do realize that right?

I get what you were saying.

Football recruiting is cheese and full of cringe worthy moments. When we do whatever, it's great. When someone else does, it's corny.

Ever wonder why athletes become big headed diva's? It started well before colleges began recruiting them, but the recruitment escalates it. Same with when the NFL comes calling. Add money to the equation like we are now, you can get some little monsters.

I wasn't making a point jackass. I stated that I wasn't sure Miami wouldn't do something similar. This old senile idiot decided that meant Miami had never done anything before and somehow turned it into a contest. The day ended and Oregon decided to join the fray but obviously Miami did not.
No you said “You do realize that was entirely separate birthday.” Which is what everyone was talking about..

No you said “You do realize that was entirely separate birthday.” Which is what everyone was talking about..
Because it had nothing to do with my post. I know what Miami did for his mother. Noone here knew that Miami wouldn't do something publicly for Cornani which is the only thing I posted. If you don't see the difference ggs.

Advertisement

He's a clueless millenial. I made an incredibly simple point, that what Miami did for Cormani's mother (sending multiple personalized birthday cards) is now being duplicated (as well as attempted one-upping), and then this dope had to go after me with his snide "you do realize that was an entirely separate birthday" nonsense.

He completely missed the point, which was not complicated for anyone on the board EXCEPT him. That when Cormani's mother ACKNOWLEDGED Miami's birthday effort, it touched off a "birthday wish arms race" that has now led to some of the cringiest videos on the internet, regardless of whose birthday it is this week.

But, yeah, "you do realize that was an entirely separate birthday" was quite the brilliant post, now, wasn't it? It didn't really turn out how cway thought it would turn out.

And still this millenial punk cway is doubling-down on his ridiculous snide porst.

Advertisement
Because it had nothing to do with my post. I know what Miami did for his mother. Noone here knew that Miami wouldn't do something publicly for Cornani which is the only thing I posted. If you don't see the difference ggs.
Miscommunication then. We thought you were saying that because it was a different birthday, it meant that UF, FSU, etc were being original and not following in the footsteps of what Mario did for mom's birthday.

Miscommunication then. We thought you were saying that because it was a different birthday, it meant that UF, FSU, etc were being original and not following in the footsteps of what Mario did for mom's birthday.
Yea that's a mighty big assumption to make lmao. I purely was hoping Miami wouldn't embarrass themselves they didn't.

Advertisement
812A77BD-9F7C-489D-9FEE-15889B3C9CDA.jpeg

That look is perfect.

Advertisement
Let's make this thread incredibly clear for the clueless porsters who don't understand things.

UiF and F$U have copied (and attempted to one-up) Mario, who orchestrated multiple coaches sending multiple birthday cards to a recruit's mother.

There is absolutely no danger, or "need to be worried" about Mario copying any other program. Mario has no history of copying any other corny recruiting effort by any other corny school.

Furthermore, there is no need to go on SemenHole Tears and "worry" about whether Mario will drive a slingshot car to a recruiting event, or sing "Barbara Ann" to a recruit.

Additionally, there is no valid reason to go on Gaytor Tears with "concerns" about whether Mario will dishonor every single Manny verbal by pulling their offers and forcing them to meet him on campus first.

Other schools copy Mario. Mario doesn't copy other schools.

Advertisement
Back