FSU and UF birthday wishes...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">These shot outs make my spirit so happy for you <a href="https://twitter.com/CormaniMcClain2?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@CormaniMcClain2</a> , Thank you Oregon đź’š <a href="https://t.co/cR4HCycqEe">pic.twitter.com/cR4HCycqEe</a></p>&mdash; Kaishay (@Kaishay5) <a href="">February 26, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh, but it's a DIFFERENT birthday, so these efforts must be 100% original and completely unrelated to Mario's initial birthday cards to the mother...yeah, right...

Advertisement
Keep doping it up, dopey.

We sent multiple cards first, and now everyone is trying to outdo us. That's a fact. It's not each and every time, genius. It's the fact that she posted what we sent her, and now everyone is trying to outdo Mario, regardless of separate birthdays.

Oh, but sure, it's a brand new effort for each different birthday. You are dopey as fvck.

Everyone else gets it. You're the only dope fighting a losing and worthless battle, to cover up and double down on your original ignorant post.
Just because you write paragraphs doesn't mean you have valuable takes. Go change your diaper gramps.

Oh, but it's a DIFFERENT birthday, so these efforts must be 100% original and completely unrelated to Mario's initial birthday cards to the mother...yeah, right...
The fact that you are arguing a point I never made makes a lot of sense. Try harder to not look like a clueless hack old timer.

Advertisement
Adidas treats its clubs poorly and is a very complacent kit supplier.

The first non-European club to be supplied by them was River Plate in 1986. They were initially a great partnership.

A few years back, they outbid Nike to be Boca's new supplier, and the contract was richer than that for River.

The club called their bluff, lined up a deal with Puma, and then Adidas panicked and offered a way better deal.

This is what we must do. I initially just wanted the highest bidder, but it's not good enough. We need major concessions from Adidas, and then to use it as leverage for a better provider.

I have seen Adidas' games.
I would love to see puma sponsor Miami

Advertisement
Then what point were you trying to make?

He has no ******* clue what point he was trying to make, he's just trying to start fights with people he can't beat, and then call people old as if it's an insult.

He's just another clueless internet-obsessed young person who feels compelled to porst when he has nothing to say, and then overreacts to the criticism when it doesn't go the way he expected it to go.

Then what point were you trying to make?
I wasn't making a point jackass. I stated that I wasn't sure Miami wouldn't do something similar. This old senile idiot decided that meant Miami had never done anything before and somehow turned it into a contest. The day ended and Oregon decided to join the fray but obviously Miami did not.
He has no ******* clue what point he was trying to make, he's just trying to start fights with people he can't beat, and then call people old as if it's an insult.

He's just another clueless internet-obsessed young person who feels compelled to porst when he has nothing to say, and then overreacts to the criticism when it doesn't go the way he expected it to go.

Advertisement
I hope that Randy comes home one day on staff at Miami. He shouldn't be at Florida State.
Meme Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back