FSU against the top 8

zipcode

Redshirt Freshman
How many games would FSU win if they played each top 8 team on a neutral field? Honest answers please. šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSUā€™s biggest win is playing in the ReliaQuest Bowl. That should answer all questions about FSU.

Advertisement
How many games would FSU win if they played each top 8 team on a neutral field? Honest answers please. šŸ˜‚
season 10 episode 22 GIF

Advertisement
It doesn't matter. If a team earned the right to play the game they should. If they get curb-stomped, boat-raced, lose by single digit, or pull off an upset they earned the right. A committee should not decide if they will win or not. Sports and society as a whole has gone to ****.

This is the right answer. They're not even arguing that they're one of the Top 8 teams. No, Rodemaker and a month of practice (after three years on the roster) does not mean they'd have a better chance in a CFP semi. Had they not looked so bad against Florida and Louisville, they'd be in.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter. If a team earned the right to play the game they should. If they get curb-stomped, boat-raced, lose by single digit, or pull off an upset they earned the right. A committee should not decide if they will win or not. Sports and society as a whole has gone to ****.
Man Fsu left out of the playoffs and itā€™s the end of society? you nole fans are trippin šŸ˜‚

The more I read the more I realize the committee did you guys a favor because you guys would have jumped off the tallest building in sight after Michigan bootyblasted fsu

Shut the **** up you Nole

They would have lost to Michigan, Washington, Texas, Bama, Georgia, Osu, and Oregon. Did I answer your question?

Advertisement
Man Fsu left out of the playoffs and itā€™s the end of society? you nole fans are trippin šŸ˜‚

The more I read the more I realize the committee did you guys a favor because you guys would have jumped off the tallest building in sight after Michigan bootyblasted fsu
They would've just said that they only lost because Travis was out. The genuinely think they would've won a natty with Travis. Hoping Kirby is in a bad mood, and UGA beats them 45-10 in the OB. That would shut up a lot of this talk.

Oh wait, they'll just say they weren't motivated and that the super transfers all opted out.

rupauls drag race all stars season 3 look bitch GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Advertisement
Back