Fspoo

Advertisement
Advertisement
True and one win away from being in the CFP
Confused Not Funny GIF by Travis

Doesn’t matter. Even if they beat Louisville they will get hammered in the playoffs against whoever they play.

Nah, that’s **** poor thinking. That type of thinking invalidates the men’s b-ball team’s Final Four. What we NEED is UL to end their season; the moment u make the Final 4, u have a different feel. Yes, the ultimate prize is the Nat’l Title, but boasting a CFP appearance boost perception. We desperately need UL to end this chit.

Advertisement
If they do get in-

They are not beating any of those teams-

I hope the Ville can rebound to ruin their season-

Advertisement
Nah, that’s **** poor thinking. That type of thinking invalidates the men’s b-ball team’s Final Four. What we NEED is UL to end their season; the moment u make the Final 4, u have a different feel. Yes, the ultimate prize is the Nat’l Title, but boasting a CFP appearance boost perception. We desperately need UL to end this chit.
Yep, I can't wait for us to take care of business again, like in the glory days. When we didn't have to come up with desperate formulas like who has to lose for us to win the weak-*** Coastal or throw shade at opponents success or others "tears."

But we haven't improved enough, win-wise, like UF and FSU, to convince the best Florida athletes to want to take a chance coming here to start a rebuild. So, alas, I don't think I have enough time on this planet to ever experience it again. I feel for you younger fans who never got to pull for an innovative program and team that challenged the best and sought to "play anybody, anywhere, anytime" and actually had the balls to back it up.

Advertisement
The CFP committee is the largest group of imbeciles in this country behind our Federal government, and Mario Cristobal.

The rankings legit contradict themselves. Sorry excuse for a committee.

Fear not, their season comes to a painful screeching halt come playoffs. It will almost be even sweeter...so close, but alas no....

Advertisement
Back