Front 7 on defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love cane fans open discussion boards are fool of b.s. ignorance lack of respect and full of garbage

I just posed a freaking question wondering if we can ever get the quality depth at this position

At the d-line and linebacker spots

Usually when you start a thread you give out your opinion and point to certain areas to spark conversation.

Not sure why you left Scout but maybe you shouldn't have.

Advertisement
SDE
JR Chickillo
SO Hamilton
JR Grimble
SO Kamaula
JR Perry

WDE
SR Green
SR Cain
FR Hoilett
FR Muhammad

DT
SR Porter
SR Robinson
SO Moore

DT
JR Pierre
SO King
SO Ivey

SLB
JR Bond (I know there is a rumor that he has grade issues, but until its confirmed I will not believe it.)
SO McCord
FR Firueroa

MLB
SO Kirby
SR Gaines
FR Blue

WLB
JR Perryman
SR Cornileus
JR Armbrister
FR Grace

There is depth on this team, they just need to be coached up. I understand last season was the worst display of defense in the history of The U, but just with experience alone those guys should be better. Allow it to play out and I am sure we all will be happy with the results in the end.

Also don't forget that the staff is still looking to bring in a few JUCO kids for 2013.

I agree with the above post but there are just too many JAGs on the defense. Coaching can only do so much. Need to bring in top talent to get coached up

I agree with the above post but there are just too many JAGs on the defense. Coaching can only do so much. Need to bring in top talent to get coached up

Love when rising SO and JR DL who never had the luxury of a RS are dismissed at JAGs.

DTs hardly ever emerge until their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year.

Advertisement
Looking for the LBs to take huge strides this year. Really confident about Kirby, the emergence of Figeroa as a frosh, Bond coming off the edge, another year in the weight room for DP (jesus christ thats frightening). DLine is the obvious concern, general consensus.

I understand that but man I was just throwing out a question I let scout because the freaking site is just lame and a waste even though this is free I almost think this is worse than the free board on scout my goodness all I see is people bashing people left and right

Advertisement
I understand that but man I was just throwing out a question I let scout because the freaking site is just lame and a waste even though this is free I almost think this is worse than the free board on scout my goodness all I see is people bashing people left and right

Formulate your question better. Search for previous threads on the topic. We've gone from beating a dead horse to nuking the Kentucky Derby about the DL.

Love when rising SO and JR DL who never had the luxury of a RS are dismissed at JAGs.

DTs hardly ever emerge until their 3rd, 4th, or 5th year.

The average player is gone by then. I don't think it's all about just the luxury of a RS. Good players, some not all, will at least flash early in their careers (FR and SO) instead of later. I agree with TaylorCane in that we have JAG's. Recruiting better at DT and DE would help a lot.

Mathematical extrapolation suggests that in five years we will have NOBODY at those positions!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back