From now on..

Advertisement
He had an off game. LSU had a lot to do with it. He fits the "read option" scheme that he's been running since grade school. I think he'll be another kid that his NFL team will have to structure the offense around him running the same plays he ran in college.

Joe Burrows looks to be the next Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady. A cerribrial QB that can dissect defenses making all the plays.

Advertisement
Lawrence is so far above those entitled stoners, it’s pathetic. We should just drop all three. They will never be decent college QBs.
Trevor Lawrence smokes pot too
There's a reason the professional big leagues aka the nfl. The media network personalities let it known time to time. That Roger Goodell only has the players drug tested for weed / a substance that gets lit and appears the same when it grows out of the soil. The same mother nature soil that produce / rice grows from. They test them one time out of the entire calendar year on the same day all these currently employed citizens and retired people too.

But they have tmz - every where. Like in the mlb. Ryan Braun a mvp caliber player I guess failed a test for a steroid and/or hgh type of perfomance enhanced product. The irony with just Ryan Braun is insane.

Even the hormone laced food store milk products, pork, chicken etc etc nowadays. Organic is healthier though but more expensive too. Fast food though, thank the good lord for processed foods through the means of a drive through line. Dollar menu's are clutch.

My bad I guess; I forgot to quote the response that was literally right above your own reaction.

Last edited:
There's a reason the professional big leagues aka the nfl. The media network personalities let it known time to time. That Roger Goodell only has the players drug tested for weed / a substance that gets lit and appears the same when it grows out of the soil. The same mother nature soil that produce / rice grows from.

Even the hormone laced food store milk products, pork, chicken etc etc nowadays. Organic is healthier though but more expensive too. Fast food though, thank the good lord for processed foods through the means of a drive through line. Dollar menu's are clutch.

Lol I understand what you just said, and no funny ****. But what's your point sir?

Advertisement
I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that required him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Is it the hair that bothers u?
1579020254843.gif

Believe it or not there's actually dyck suckers on this forum that try to compare this guy to MJ & Tom Brady!!!! Its absolute blasphemy to even mention those 3 in the same freakin sentence
Well..he’s a better prospect than both MJ or Brady was at this stage...so yea it’s really disrespectful towards Travor Lawrence

Lol I understand what you just said, and no funny ****. But what's your point sir?
The monotony of overall aka;

People having no common sense. Especially when they think that a certain - point of view is above everyone and everything else. Just because a topic is not smacking someone in the face. Its like no one can put one and two together & its the year 2020.

I mean this one topic has seven pages worth of debatable talking points. Not everyone thinks alike though, I'll acknowledge this and that. Also I do completely understand the concept of - Fair and b.s. circumstances. Not everyone is made the same. Not even identical twins. Heck, even identical twins could be a boy and a girl.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter if LSU was something else this yr. If Lawrence really is the GREATEST QB IN THE HISTORY OF CFB, or BEST NFL PROSPECT SINCE MANNING, he wouldn't have performed the way that he did tonight. Thats the main pt of this entire thread.

His stats for this game: 18/37, 234 yds, 0 TDs, 1 lost fumble
U act like Elway, Manning, or Luck never had bad games. I don't know or care if he's the best prospect or greatest CFB player ever. All I'm saying is that you nor anyone else can say he's not based on one bad game.

Advertisement
I don't ever want to hear another dyck sucker on this forum talk to me about how Trevor Lawrence is the greatest CFB QB of all time, or how he's the greatest NFL draft prospect since Manning again. He just showed the entire world unequivocally why that's an extremely retarded argument that only a low IQ individual would make. Not only did he get resoundingly outplayed by the QB on the opposing team, but that QB also put together the most impressive season from a statistical standpoint in the history of the sport, executing an NFL system that required him to make & go through full-field reads and progressions.

Are you smoking dope? He is the best to ever do it and so is Joe Borrow. Borrow had the same problem in the first half raddled like a snake when those crazy blitz packages came in his behind. But what killed Clemson was Number 8 worse **** DB I seen in my life. Then you take a clear touchdown away from them when the LSU DB pulled him down. I bet you would take Trevor over JW PERRY AND BAD NEWS BEARS TATE.

That offense for Clemson looked about as dynamic as ours...just with a better OL. No imagination at all, WRs couldn’t get separation, almost every pass attempt was to a guy that was covered.

Advertisement
Back