From national 247 writer - RE: Lashlee

"Covered him during his stint at Auburn.

Was really an outstanding recruiter there. Was heavily involved in AU landing RBs Kerryon Johnson and Roc Thomas. both NFL guys.

Was HUGE in Auburn landing QB Jarrett Stidham, who might be the Patriots' next QB when TB is gone. Gus and Briles are close. So that helped when Jarrett left Baylor. But Rhett is the one who really grew close to JS.

Rhett has the kind of confident personality recruits seem to like. Not ****y. Just confident. Knows how to talk to kids. Was himself once a good recruit.

Has recruited enough in Florida thru the years that I think he can help there, also. He's not just a guy who will only help with QBs. Versatile recruiter.

He's very well thought of by many people at Auburn. And by other coaches across the country."

Advertisement
Please tell me more

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Advertisement
Intriguing, sounds like this guy can recruit for sure. Couple that with having Preston stone a top 60 recruit in the country about to pick smu in the 2021 class too in the coming days
And man that boys film is so good. My favorite qb in 2021. Liked him more than Garcia

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back