From national 247 writer - RE: Lashlee

Seriously? Have you seen Dyke throw?
Didn't say he would outshine TVD. Didn't say he was better. This kid went from hand picked by the OC to having zero connections within the program. Enos is gone. Happy the new offense takes advantage of his skill set. TVD is a better thrower but this kid has wheels. Wouldn't be a bad thing if TVD sat a year while the Oline gets sorted out. This kid is more mobile behind a leaky Oline. TO BE CLEAR it's TVD job to loose. Just think this kid has talent. Problem?

Advertisement
Much happier with this OC than Enos. I’ll admit I was excited for Enos at first but much rather a guy that’s a proven play caller. PS I always wanted a spread guy. This DUDE FITS THE BILL LETS BALL

A first time HC that does great as a DC and is a Miami guy makes a mistake BUT corrects it after year one...is a blessing. MOST OF EVERYONE HERE was excited with the Diaz hire. Golden kept Dorito for 4 FING YEARS. I'm excited with this new OC. He's got a great mix of styles we've all been clamoring for years. It sounds like Enos sold Diaz a bill of goods and Diaz was wrong going pro-style. He's adapting to new concepts. You have to give him that. He's making his own bed regardless.
I dunno about the excitement over Diaz part, but I am all for making big changes when you want big changes so have to give credit to Manny for flipping the table over (even if it was obvious many can’t admit their mistakes)

Advertisement
An OC that can recruit? Lawd have mercy!

Sounds like he was an auburn bagman at one time, @CANE1775??

Just me but I think it's being overblown. Craig was the bagman. I'm fairly certain Stidham was definitely due to his former coach being lcose with Malzahn. I can't remember about Roc THomas, but I know that Kerryon's family was really religious and the staff used the Christian angle in his recruitment. Either way, we'll see soon enough. As we are all aware, recruiting in South Florida is a different animal. If he turns the offense around, we should get some guys. If not, well..........

Advertisement
Back