From CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinCosio

Sophomore
A very well respect poster who has multiple connections to the BOT just posted:

This is happening !! What I am hearing the biggest hold up at this moment is that despite Golden wanting out he has this far been unwilling to accept the decreased buyout that the university has proposed. Once they come to terms on this an announcement will be made. Don't worry about the recruits as a solid hire will be able to shore up the commits and add to the class guys that are on the fence with current staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm calling BS, the BOT probably doesn't even know who Al Golden is, let alone trying to pay a buy-out, they are content being a tennis, women's basketball, men's basketball school

A very well respect poster who has multiple connections to the BOT just posted:

This is happening !! What I am hearing the biggest hold up at this moment is that despite Golden wanting out he has this far been unwilling to accept the decreased buyout that the university has proposed. Once they come to terms on this an announcement will be made. Don't worry about the recruits as a solid hire will be able to shore up the commits and add to the class guys that are on the fence with current staff.

Sounds like B.S.

//but I'm sure our fellow fans will run with this for 24-48 hours until, once again, it gets shot down by Tim
Reynolds or some other *****.

the-karate-kid-paint-the-fence.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kevin you will be my 1st neg of the new year if we're still counting the days since the Pitt loss in January.

Love all this "inside info" that always is caveat heavy so some douche can attempt to save face when his wishful thinking doesn't materialize. This goober porster will soon claim that they couldn't reach an agreement on the buyout and that the BoT blows blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back