Frierson

Yeah, can definitely tell your age bracket from this post.
An 18-19 year old kid Isn’t thinking what places are “nice”. All he knows is FAMU/FSU/TCC is a drive up the road and there are enough young whores there amongst those 3 to keep him occupied for a week. He doesn’t give a fvck about what “places are nice”.

You'd probably be surprised

Advertisement
Spent a large amount of my life up there, had to get some Guthrie’s over Xmas holidays

Bruuuuuuh. There was this one hole in the wall place where I had the best shrimp and grits, to. this. day. I’d go to tallyhoe for that chubbys, Guthrie’s and Fam’s HC alone.

If any Cane is looking to transfer now that Miami has a chance to be a top 10 team next year, then we're better off not having those cancers on the team.

*This post has received the Thomas Brown seal of approval.

Bruuuuuuh. There was this one hole in the wall place where I had the best shrimp and grits, to. this. day. I’d go to tallyhoe for that chubbys, Guthrie’s and Fam’s HC alone.
It’s another spot in midtown that has some of the best tacos , taco republik, then it’s a food truck on south side in the hood got the best conch. Ahhh good times.

Advertisement
It’s another spot in midtown that has some of the best tacos , taco republik, then it’s a food truck on south side in the hood got the best conch. Ahhh good times.

I already know. College days, swiftly past. Good food and tons-o-buns is all you need at that stage. Kiddo better live it up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Could be something, probably nothing, but I’ll tell you for a fact this kid didn’t see the field this year for a reason.

He’s young, plenty of kids do what he’s doing, but if he wants to play big boy football he needs to take this a little more seriously than he has been. Hope he’s good and he’s working. We’ll see.

What’s the reason he didn’t see the field? I don’t think he was suspended and I know he made some plays in scrimmages.

Advertisement
I already know. College days, swiftly past. Good food and tons-o-buns is all you need at that stage. Kiddo better live it up.

imbued with mem'ries fond.
1547170007159.gif

Did that man say he'd rather go to ASU than FSU? Somebody tell that guy we're talking about college kids from South Florida. Lol

Advertisement
Back