Frierson

Advertisement
the S&C dude is about to rock everyones world on Monday, Gilbert was looking chubby as **** lately when he should be absolutely Dee'd up

Serious question. Why the **** is he in Tallahassee? Family? Place is a **** hole.

Lol
Why wouldn’t a college athlete be spending a few days in Tallahassee? You don’t know the answer to that?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
These kids are so dang dramatic. They aren’t morons. They know exactly the kind of reactions their “vague” instaface postahastags will have. I’ve noticed the kids who have a chance at playing or don’t ride the pine don’t do this kinda stuff. They’re too busy getting ready. Y’all can speculate what his hieroglyphictic-quatrainesque messages may mean but I’m not going to feed into it. This social media breeds these melodramatic monsters.

Advertisement
the S&C dude is about to rock everyones world on Monday, Gilbert was looking chubby as **** lately when he should be absolutely Dee'd up
He looked to be in much better shape in the spring.He played a ton in the spring game,got beat for a TD by Hightower but also had a pick and made a bunch of plays.Looked to be in for a ton of playing time in the fall but barely played.

Advertisement
Lol
Why wouldn’t a college athlete be spending a few days in Tallahassee? You don’t know the answer to that?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This topic always ruffles folks feathers lol

Where’s my popcorn?

Advertisement
It’s not for FSU lol, have you honestly been up there before (passing thru/flying over doesn’t count)

Yes I was there for about two weeks in my early 20s. It's a **** hole.

Not the best choice of words, FSU = Tallahassee in my head.

There are plenty of nicer places to go for ***** than Tallahassee.

Yeah, can definitely tell your age bracket from this post.
An 18-19 year old kid Isn’t thinking what places are “nice”. All he knows is FAMU/FSU/TCC is a drive up the road and there are enough young whores there amongst those 3 to keep him occupied for a week. He doesn’t give a fvck about what “places are nice”.

These guys give up so easy. That’s why canes football has been bad for so long. Just no fight in these guys anymore

Advertisement
Back