Frierson visiting Miami right now

That dude loves him some Georgia.

It's amazing how we have gone undefeated, risen to #2 in the nation, and kids in our backyard still aren't shutting it down
c'mon man, this is a once in a life time opportunity. No way I would turn down free trips and all that comes with it as a high school senior. As long as they are being completely honest with the coaching staff and they give their blessing , go have your fun, come back home and sign with the home team

Advertisement

It's amazing how we have gone undefeated, risen to #2 in the nation, and kids in our backyard still aren't shutting it down
c'mon man, this is a once in a life time opportunity. No way I would turn down free trips and all that comes with it as a high school senior. As long as they are being completely honest with the coaching staff and they give their blessing , go have your fun, come back home and sign with the home team
And the @ss that comes with it

Spot on.

As loing as he doesn't do what stickman Matthew Thomas did, its all good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he stays

Would be a shame for him to bail after being committed so long and see our program do a 180 in that same amount of time

Advertisement
He does look like he was built in a lab. Kid is yoked. Very excited to see him play in our defense.

Wouldn’t be upset if Jaquan left but it would be nice for the storm18 to learn how to be a leader under some great senior leadership.

Advertisement
Not saying he won't sign here. I trust Pete when he says it was a free trip. However, it would be nice if the trip didn't even take place

Yes, I understand 18 year old kid taking advantage of the opportunity to travel for free- but the old adage still remains true: If they're taking visits, they're open to flipping

This

...the only thing we need to know is did he have miami slippers on?

That was his official visit. I doubt he’ll return up there on his own dime. He’ll keep visiting us and sign with us. Not worried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to south FL recruiting

You realize that he's just playing Georgia for free trips and *****, right?

Calm the **** Down. It's god**** frank gores cousin. His room is decked out in UM gear. His mom will not get on a plane, let alone get on a plane to Athens to watch him play. His 8 best friends are Canes.

Anyone who thinks frierson is not signing here is a

Advertisement
Back