Frierson visiting Miami right now

Advertisement

Stuff like this is why I appreciate the Duke's, the Jaquan Johnson's and the Lorenzo Lingard's of their respective classes.

Its a shirt relax

Still think he signs with Miami. Just appreciating the lack of trolling from other recruits.

we always used to get trolled, things r different now him wearing a UGA shirt in my eyes is a great sign

Stuff like this is why I appreciate the Duke's, the Jaquan Johnson's and the Lorenzo Lingard's of their respective classes.

Its a shirt relax

Still think he signs with Miami. Just appreciating the lack of trolling from other recruits.

we always used to get trolled, things r different now him wearing a UGA shirt in my eyes is a great sign

I agree. I'd just rather have a quiet recruiting season for a change. Luckily this has been the least stressful one for me in years.

This is why I love a kid like Jonathan Garvin. He handled his recruitment like a man and signed with UM with no bullisht. I get that this is a moment in the sun for these kids, but this is like Barry Sanders vs. guys who score a couple of touchdowns/year and beat their chests after they do so. It takes all types in this world, but I prefer the guys who act like this is business and not idiocy.

This is why I love a kid like Jonathan Garvin. He handled his recruitment like a man and signed with UM with no bullisht. I get that this is a moment in the sun for these kids, but this is like Barry Sanders vs. guys who score a couple of touchdowns/year and beat their chests after they do so. It takes all types in this world, but I prefer the guys who act like this is business and not idiocy.

Garvin's recruitment alone told me everything I needed to know. Kid's going to be a beast. Errr, already.

Advertisement
That dude loves him some Georgia.

It's amazing how we have gone undefeated, risen to #2 in the nation, and kids in our backyard still aren't shutting it down
c'mon man, this is a once in a life time opportunity. No way I would turn down free trips and all that comes with it as a high school senior. As long as they are being completely honest with the coaching staff and they give their blessing , go have your fun, come back home and sign with the home team

Yes, people just dying to visit that paradise, Athens, GA.

You obviously never been to Athens. I still hope we get a home and home with UGA soon.
I've been there. To a wild fraternity party...years ago. Don't remember much. Why not have as much fun in a larger town with more to do?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00TD using Tapatalk

Another South Florida attention ***** let his *** go to Georgia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So when guys that are committed to Bama for 18 mo. come to Miami for a visit we get butthurt cause everyone knows it's for a free trip, but when our guys do it to other schools we cry and say I wish they would shut it down.....

Advertisement
Back