Frierson video vs fsu

Advertisement
Glad to see he's getting comfortable and the game is slowing down for him. He has the potential to be a big time playmaker when he is trusting the instincts and playing loose.

Advertisement
tumblr_inline_o3e9gnZDbI1r5p2sp_540.jpg

Advertisement
Fans like to give up on players. This guy looks like a sculpted NFL player. Sometimes it takes players time to get it, to understand their job and be comfortable with what's being asked of them. Also remember he was a DB, who is now a tweener at Striker. This team has alot of room to grow all over the field, this guy is prime example

lol I loved that, made the play, TFL was celebrating, sees Terry trying to choke out Ivey and is the first one in his grill talking **** on what looked like the opposite hash/side of the field.

Also one thing that stuck out, did NCAA do away with the rule concerning knee pads? I seem to recall a player of ours getting told to "fix" his knee pads as he was wearing them above his knees and the explanation was only kickers can basically do this. I want to say it was Walton but one of the first things I notice on Terry was it looked like he was wearing those practice warm-up shorts.

Advertisement
On the Phillips pick he burst through the line of scrimmage and would’ve made the TFL if Nesta didn’t get to #13 first. Great game by him.

He played like a **** beast. As I’ve said last week, he’s been impressive this year. Might be a stud in the making. Looks faster this year too and instinctive

Was he’s best game as a cane. Was talking **** the wholeee game and after..Muddy 2.0 🧡💚

Advertisement
He actually made the tackles vs lousville though. If he didn’t they would have had several more big gains actually
He made couple, but go back to the tape and look when he was blitzed. he could've had like 2 sacks that game, but couldn't break down and make the tackle.

However Gil was also directly responsible for QR2 sack of the UL qb. Gil took on the G and LT and made both of them block him.

I'll give it to you Brock. You shouted him out last week.

Frierson looked great Saturday. He seems to be developing nicely

Advertisement
Back