Frierson video vs fsu

Serious question... How do you not get thrown out for choking a dude right there with the ref watching the whole FN thing?

Advertisement
Respectfully, I believe most people on here have always been fans of Gil. When they heard he was frustrated about Keontra getting equal snaps and was thinking of leaving, that's when some fans friction started. But he's balling now, which is what most of us knew he would do once he put his mind to it. Very much looking forward to see his development this year.

This next game is so critical to get a true benchmark on where we're at as a team and with specific personnel development. I want to see how well our players rise to the occasion, and then battle through adversity both during the game, and if we don't win, to bounce back against Pitt. Only then will I start being "all in" on Frierson, Nesta, et al. Just because they looked solid over a sloppy FSU team doesn't mean they've arrived.

He came on a little late last season. Looks to be playing with much more confidence and aggressiveness. That striker spot seems to suit his demeanor (though with his coverage and ball skills I still think he would have be good at safety).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back