Frierson Smoke??

The production from anybody playing striker is 100% replaceable. Especially when you add how much these coaches like to rotate. They are invisible majority of the time unless they’re getting exposed in coverage.
Jeeeeezzz. We get it. You don't like the Striker position. I was just reading the commit thread where you repeated yourself ad nauseam about it. WE ALLL GET IT. Noted..

Advertisement
Smh **** I told y’all these kids aren’t going to be happy playing striker once they realize it’s not all it’s hyped up to be. Just a glorified nickel that limits your impact on the field and potential your entire career. I bet if you ask Keontra Smith if he rather play striker or safety, he’ll say safety.
Striker is just an in the box safety. Don't over think the position because they gave it a fancy name.

Advertisement
Striker is just an in the box safety. Don't over think the position because they gave it a fancy name.
ppl on here keep saying that it’s like an in the box safety but I need somebody to show me evidence of that on the field.. bc every time I watch the striker line up they are spread out as far as the slot receiver. Nowhere near in the box.

I think the only person that I can remember looked like an in the box safety at times when playing the striker was when Jaquan Johnson was playing under Manny’s version of this defense. But Bakers defense is just a big Nickel.

Advertisement
ppl on here keep saying that it’s like an in the box safety but I need somebody to show me evidence of that on the field.. bc every time I watch the striker line up they are spread out as far as the slot receiver. Nowhere near in the box.

I think the only person that I can remember looked like an in the box safety at times when plague the striker was when Jaquan Johnson was playing under Manny’s version of this defense. But Bakers defense is just a big Nickel.
Would u rather leave the slot receiver uncovered?

Advertisement
Ive been saying that since day 1. He’s a center fielder/ballhawk kinda guy. I’ve never seen him as a nickel guy. IMO it’s severely hampering the kids game

Exactly his high school film screamed safety... he could hit but he was also a Ball hawk. All he’s doing in Bakers scheme is playing nickel.

Exactly his high school film screamed safety... he could hit but he was also a Ball hawk. All he’s doing in Bakers scheme is playing nickel.
That's fair. Where would you play Gil in Baker's scheme and who are you taking off the field for him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back