Frierson Smoke??

D_G87

Sophomore
Rumor going around on Twitter, that he is thinking or thought about leaving? Any truth to this?

Advertisement
Hope not for me personally he’s one player I’m very curious about considering the hype and physical tools he has. So far he’s been ordinary but still young

Advertisement
With Banda saying that he has 3 safeties that can start anywhere in the country, let’s me know that they are going to have amari on the field a lot and the spot i see him playing is that box saftey where Gilbert plays. In my opinion. So this might be real and i don’t blame the kid if he’s looking for playing time.

Advertisement
Rumor going around on Twitter, that he is thinking or thought about leaving? Any truth to this?

Smh **** I told y’all these kids aren’t going to be happy playing striker once they realize it’s not all it’s hyped up to be. Just a glorified nickel that limits your impact on the field and potential your entire career. I bet if you ask Keontra Smith if he rather play striker or safety, he’ll say safety.

Advertisement
JFC didn’t anyone learn from the completely bogus, 20 page **** all over Mark Pope thread a few months back?

Come on mods, lock POS thread.

Advertisement
Meh, his play has been more bark than bite at this point. Only in regards to depth would this hurt. Production is 100% replaceable
The production from anybody playing striker is 100% replaceable. Especially when you add how much these coaches like to rotate. They are invisible majority of the time unless they’re getting exposed in coverage.

With Banda saying that he has 3 safeties that can start anywhere in the country, let’s me know that they are going to have amari on the field a lot and the spot i see him playing is that box saftey where Gilbert plays. In my opinion. So this might be real and i don’t blame the kid if he’s looking for playing time.
Not Amari

Advertisement
Back