Frierson reassures commitment after UGA visit

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
IMG_2394.jpg

Miami safety commit Gilbert Frierson visited Georgia over the weekend, but tells CanesInSight today that his Miami commitment is solid and fans should not worry about his status in Miami's 2018 class.

Frierson, who has visited Miami countless times over the past year and is the cousin of Canes great Frank Gore, added he just wanted to have some fun with the recruiting process since UM is one of the only schools he has even seen. He will be on Miami's campus throughout the summer.

Advertisement
People are worried over nothing. Gorlden isn't here anymore. Richt got this **** on lock

Advertisement
I wasn't worried until I saw Marrero tweeting puppy dawg emojis at him.

You're a little slow on the uptake, aren't ya, kid?

The ones who worried about this kid are the same ones who worried about Thomas not getting in school.

I sometimes feel like the fans sleep on this kid because of the more national names on our board. But he's a total stud in his own right. Great cover skills, good at press and man, swims through traffic to the ball. Only "knock" is that he doesn't have make bone-crushing tackles, more of a rugby-style tackler. But you can trust him with an open-field tackle which may not get the oohs and ahhs but is much more important. This 2018 DB class is epic.

Advertisement
View attachment 45423

Miami safety commit Gilbert Frierson visited Georgia over the weekend, but tells CanesInSight today that his Miami commitment is solid and fans should not worry about his status in Miami's 2018 class.

Frierson, who has visited Miami countless times over the past year and is the cousin of Canes great Frank Gore, added he just wanted to have some fun with the recruiting process since UM is one of the only schools he has even seen. He will be on Miami's campus throughout the summer.

really this dude looks like a CANE, ain't no worries

Advertisement
Back