Friday's Pep Rally...

RiDLer80

All-American
Anybody have details?

I'm coming down Thursday from Chicago and I'm thinking about attending the pep rally.

Where and what time will it be held and is it open to the general public? Thanks.

Advertisement
it's on campus at the new student center. you can park anywhere on campus that's not a meter or a blue/purple zone.

if i were you, i would take the metro, hop off, and walk towards the lake. the most gigantic building on campus is where it's happening.

Category 5, the student-run organization, led the charge for 6,000 white shirts to be distributed to UM students for Saturday’s game. The shirts feature an Al Golden tie and a pair of Sebastian the Ibis sunglasses.

“Category 5 is proud to work with the University of Miami Athletics Department to bring specially designed white T-shirts to all students who attend the pep rally in our effort to ‘White Out the Gators’,” said Andrew Wyatt, president of Cat-5. “We think it adds a unique twist to the gameday experience for students and leads to a greater sense of community as we all stand in strong spirit.”

Students can receive their white out shirts at Friday’s 6 p.m. pep rally at the University of Miami’s new Student Activities Center.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back