Friday, you knuckle dragging SOB's. !

Nothing beats a truck. I really have no good reason to drive a car. Can’t pull my boat with a car.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Holy *** ****, I am drained. This whole psychic vampire thread has drained my life blood. Please as a healthcare professional, I’m begging you seek help. Narcissistic Syndrome is a real thing, just look at the President. And it forbodes many underlying issues. As Cane to Cane I feel ya Bruh. But THIS IS A ***KING FOOTBALL SITE. And all things Canes FB. That said hold the life issues to a minimum cause I ran out of Vodka with all this ****. Good luck by the way🙌🏿

Holy *** ****, I am drained. This whole psychic vampire thread has drained my life blood. Please as a healthcare professional, I’m begging you seek help. Narcissistic Syndrome is a real thing, just look at the President. And it forbodes many underlying issues. As Cane to Cane I feel ya Bruh. But THIS IS A ***KING FOOTBALL SITE. And all things Canes FB. That said hold the life issues to a minimum cause I ran out of Vodka with all this ****. Good luck by the way🙌🏿
I’m sure you meant that dumbo Obama right?

If "THIS IS A ***KING FOOTBALL SITE" then Mr. healthcare professional, please don't throw a political jab then go off tiptoeing through the tulips!

Attachments

• ak.png
    ak.png
    109.5 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing beats a truck. I really have no good reason to drive a car. Can’t pull my boat with a car.
Oh yes you can... l’ve had many boats and used to pull up to a 23 openfisherman with an old Oldsmobile station wagon with beefed up rear air shocks. Last year I got a F150 crew and all I’m planning to buy is a small backcountry boat. Go figure.

Advertisement
If "THIS IS A ***KING FOOTBALL SITE" then Mr. healthcare professional, please don't throw a political jab then go off tiptoeing through the tulips!
Oh my bad, I just tried to use an easily recognizable public figure that makes my point. No politics and didn’t voice an opinion, just an observation. However, here’s another term you may or may not know, Cognitive Dissonance. It’s where your long held beliefs and attitudes clash with reality and facts. People are often left dazed and confused, when the **** hits the fan. Crying, hair pulling, screaming ridiculous slogans and cult like behavior. Nothing political about it. That said I did love the Tiny Tim reference. The Orange Hair, ya see, y’all made that association to TrumpleDickskin, and didn’t even know. Well on your way CD. Better buckle up. Gotta go and Tiptoe, no Tulips, but got Rhododendrons to trample. TaTa

Advertisement
Back