Friday, you knuckle dragging SOB's. !

Advertisement
An early Cayenne Turbo and a 1988 944 Turbo aren't really as farfetched for a dude to have as some are making it out to be. It's not like OP is saying he's got a new 911 GT3 RS and a Porsche 918 Spyder.

But really, OP, you have to show pics if you're going to talk about your cars. It's an unwritten rule here.
A 2004 955 Cayenne Turbo, is cool, but honestly not that exciting. It's Silver.

When I rim and change some body panels, then go 600,+ how.

Then it's more interesting. Otherwise, eeh.

Advertisement
I’m wondering if OP is trying to “make up” for a lack of something else......who the f cares that much about a car

Oh yeah, And I have a black 2018 Ford Explorer XLT as a company car with free gas free insurance and free car washes!!!! Beat that bytch....lol

What the **** is with cocaine, and my posts?

I have done Peruvian marching powder hmm 2-3 times in my life. Early 30's , I am 45 now. **** keeps you up, last thing I need.

Rollin IPA's or Captain and Coke. Straight Whiskey if it's a solid burnt number.

I’m wondering if OP is trying to “make up” for a lack of something else......who the f cares that much about a car

Oh yeah, And I have a black 2018 Ford Explorer XLT as a company car with free gas free insurance and free car washes!!!! Beat that bytch....lol
Yes, in the end you are right.

Cars are really just Iron horses. People like me also see them as shoes.. Sometimes clumsy and slow, but also can be my favorite shoe.

Those Shoes... It hurts like **** to put on, BUT **** I feel effing awesome in them.

Yes, unless you are a big-time car player that can make money off it it's really just nothing but a losing game. But 160 mph is a corridor that I don't need to pay to do, it's happening.

Only south of US . Or really a track.

I am not trying to make up for ****.

Sometimes ya'll Canes, and some straight ******* limp ****s.

Advertisement
**** is really the time now..

Attachments

• 6847266cd09948c6e2aa8530ecd7d306.jpg
    6847266cd09948c6e2aa8530ecd7d306.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32
An early Cayenne Turbo and a 1988 944 Turbo aren't really as farfetched for a dude to have as some are making it out to be. It's not like OP is saying he's got a new 911 GT3 RS and a Porsche 918 Spyder.

But really, OP, you have to show pics if you're going to talk about your cars. It's an unwritten rule here.

Yea, I priced the new 911s on a whim because I do love the car. Six figures, easy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pig shot means Cayenne.

911 owners refer to them as Pigs. I do not own a 911, although they are amazing.

Porsche is the best car manufacturer in the world because they're obsessed with being the best.

But in the end, I roll Viper. Hard to fault a newly prepped Viper. World Class.

Advertisement
Back