FRIDAY NIGHT GATHERING IN PHILLY (TEMPLE WEEKEND)

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
************FRIDAY NIGHT GATHERING IN PHILLY*********
Friday nites activity is at Xfinity Live, in the heart of the sports complex.

Xfinity Live offers a large outdoor area w bars and a TVs. Inside multiple food options scattered across the main area. Also a craft beer bar and a country bar (PBR Philly) with a mechanical bull.

We will be meeting outside after 6pm. We have a 4 hour wristband happy hour that starts at 8pm and offers drink specials.

Here are the details of the Happy Hour

We are excited to treat you and your friends like a VIP. Here are your details:

Friday Sept 22nd at Xfinity Live!

You & your friends will receive under the host name Chris Lipenta (Canes United)

$3 Budweiser Bottles, Bud light Bottles & Michelob Ultra Bottles

$4 Smirnoff ****tails

$5 Seltzers, Wines, Jack ****tails, Klyr Rum ****tails & Screwball Shots

$6 Ketal One ****tail & Teremana ****tails

$7 Stateside Cans & Klyr Cans

Reminder - you and your friends must be 21 or over to attend. Don’t forget to mark your calendar!

Check-in begins at 8:00PM and ends at 11:30PM. Specials are available until 12 midnight. Check-in is located at the NBC Sports Arena host stand located in the middle of the arena, where the Big screen TV is located. Please make sure guests say the host name and group CANESUNITED to get wrist band

Advertisement
**** Xfinity Live is awesome

Great choice devastated I can’t attend but that will be a lot of fun

The gathering...

1694718254301.png

Advertisement
I will be in Philly for this one, and at the Friday night shenanigans. If that runs some of y'all off, sorry. lol...

BUT - on the off chance you'd like to put a face to this screenname, feel free to come looking in Philly at Xfinity Live. We can share a drink or it can be a meet me in Temecula moment either one. Or both.

Advertisement
Back