Freshmen War Daddies

IMG_0221.jpg

Dykstra gained a ton weight and muscle since coming in early. Donaldson looks slimmer. I think we'll be seeing a lot from all 5 of these guys this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 45793

Dykstra gained a ton weight and muscle since coming in early. Donaldson looks slimmer. I think we'll be seeing a lot from all 5 of these guys this year.

Sorry, but who is who?

I was also curious I believe, Row 1: Kai'Leon Herbert, Navaughan Donaldson. Row 2: Zalon'tae Hillery, (Idk who the coach is) Corey Gaynor, Zach Dykstra

LOL stumped by who the coach is huh

If one or two in addition to Big Vaughn could lend quality backup time then we'll be much more solid up front. The competition up front should make guys like Darling and McDermott improve in order to maintain a starting position or significant playing time. If we can get improved play from Darling, McDermott, St. Louis and Gauthier, as an example from a 7 to a 9 on a 10 max scale, then we'll have an excellent OL.

Advertisement
View attachment 45793

Sorry, but who is who?

I was also curious I believe, Row 1: Kai'Leon Herbert, Navaughan Donaldson. Row 2: Zalon'tae Hillery, (Idk who the coach is) Corey Gaynor, Zach Dykstra

I know the obvious answer, but it didn't look like Searels to me. Thanks for your help

View attachment 45793

Sorry, but who is who?

I know the obvious answer, but it didn't look like Searels to me. Thanks for your help

Just look at his crank size and its easy to determine who the coach is

Advertisement
If Dykstra plays this year something went horribly wrong

Why do you say that? Is he really bad? I was excited about this kid. I think he has some good upside. Isn't he the Iowa kid? They always produce solid OL in that area. Its not like the kid looks too small. I actually think Kai and Zalontae look too small to play OT, but pete is on here saying Z looks good. From that pic Dykstra looks like a pretty dang thick kid. Is this like a pushback from the last kid we had from the midwest? Gall? lol

Advertisement
good bend

You might be being sarcastic, but no joke I took encouragement in how comfortable both Donaldson and Herbert look in that crouched position (this take may be facepalm worthy, but damnit this is what scouting has become for me lol)

Why do you say that? Is he really bad? I was excited about this kid. I think he has some good upside. Isn't he the Iowa kid? They always produce solid OL in that area. Its not like the kid looks too small. I actually think Kai and Zalontae look too small to play OT, but pete is on here saying Z looks good. From that pic Dykstra looks like a pretty dang thick kid. Is this like a pushback from the last kid we had from the midwest? Gall? lol

D Money said he was having issues adjusting to the speed down here . He wouldn't expect anything for a few years.

D Money said he was having issues adjusting to the speed down here . He wouldn't expect anything for a few years.

Dmoney also said that Wyche was a revelation a couple of years ago.

Dykstra was having trouble with the speed during paradise camp and he probably had a hard time adjusting to our Dline, but going against those studs for a couple of years will get Dykstra right. He used to be slow and not big enough. Looks to be putting some good mass on up top, now lets hope he develops the lower half and gets his speed of game right. We have much, much worse prospects on the roster.

Advertisement
Back