Freshmen War Daddies

Somewhere, Art Kehoe is wearing the skin off his putz pulling off to the flexibility of Donaldson's Achilles.

Advertisement
Dmoney also said that Wyche was a revelation a couple of years ago.

In spring. Then in August, I reported that he was back to the same old inconsistent guy. DTs can be weird like that when they are big and talented.

In spring. Then in August, I reported that he was back to the same old inconsistent guy. DTs can be weird like that when they are big and talented.

Wasn't it Wyche that had the video of him doing cable flies with about 5lbs on each side?

Or is he the one in the GIF from our 2014 bowl game vs South Carolina taking about 17 seconds to complete his stunt, allowing a completed deep pass?

Or did he do both?

Wasn't it Wyche that had the video of him doing cable flies with about 5lbs on each side?

Or is he the one in the GIF from our 2014 bowl game vs South Carolina taking about 17 seconds to complete his stunt, allowing a completed deep pass?

Or did he do both?

The latter, definitely, but could also be both

Advertisement

Or did he do both?

Wyche had a max squat of something like 275 pounds. I knew he was garbage as soon as I saw that.

Or did he do both?

Wyche had a max squat of something like 275 pounds. I knew he was garbage as soon as I saw that.

:jordan:

Advertisement

I know. I kid, I kid. He probably did look good cause we were all hoping beyond all hope that he would be.

When it comes to Dykstra i think he is filling out well for the first few months so at least he appears to be working at masking one of his perceived deficiencies.

We all love Gaynor, but i hope his body is able to do what Dykstra's just did cause Chise was right when he said he looks small compared to Dysktra. We all want Gaynor in there, but he doesn't look physically ready from that pic.

Last edited:
Somewhere, Art Kehoe is wearing the skin off his putz pulling off to the flexibility of Donaldson's Achilles.
Remember when Kehoe told some reporter to stop talking bad about the oline b/c he could probably lose his job. It was probably somebody on radio but anyway lol

Advertisement

Or did he do both?

That's beyond incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back